or Connect

Posts by Belia

There are no words, mama.  I am so very, very sorry for your loss.   I wish you much peace.     Sweet, sweet baby boy.
Hey everybody!  We opened up the ^%$^^ envelope!   If you have a couple of minutes, you can see the big reveal here.  I think my son's reaction is pretty funny, myself.   http://youtu.be/05Gt5fFJPb8    
I took the Rainbow Light one-a-day while TTC and at the beginning of this pg, and I liked it fine but once I was diagnosed with hyperemesis there was NO WAY I could get one of those honking huge things down.   For a while I took nothing, but then a blood test came back that I was anemic so I decided to try and get back on a vitamin.   I tried the New Chapter Organics Perfect Prenatals, but I wasn't thrilled with that one for a couple of reasons.  1.  I didn't...
Awwww..... you guys are so sweet by indulging in my pity party with me.  Thanks for the support.    I think we're going to open the envelope this weekend- haven't told DH yet, but he'll go for it, I'm sure.     And..... I'm going to post this in Parents as Partners too but I thought I'd share here, too.   DH did the grocery run this week and I asked him to get an extra dozen eggs, specifically so we could dye them for the Easter Bunny.     DH brought home...
Hi all-   So I'm the one who had her ultrasound a few weeks ago, and they wrote down the baby's sex and sealed it in an envelope.  The envelope is currently sitting on our fireplace mantle.  I know I want to find out the sex sooner rather than later, but I'm not tempted by the envelope or anything.  Feeling very mellow about it all.   I've been trying to figure out a time and place to open the dang thing.  Last time we had a housewarming party and opened it...
Maman F!!!  Congratulations!  Is this your first boy?!?!?  You are in for such a treat.... boys rock!  (At least mine does!)   That u/s pic with the arrow is cracking.me.up.   Yay team BLUE!!!!!!!    
Oh yeah, and MamanF-  I'll get that envelope in the mail to you toot sweet, my friend.    How you doin'?  Where you been?  
Oh, Deborah.  You're going through the ringer.  Hang in there, girl.
Awwww.... thanks for the well wishes about my happy ultrasound news.  It feels good- like I was holding my breath and didn't even realize it until I exhaled.  I've just felt so rotten most of this pg, a part of me assumed that the baby must be "rotten" somehow, too.   And I'm not tempted to open the envelope with the gender at all!!  It's sitting on the mantle in the family room.  We'll open it eventually.  I did try to look when they were doing the butt shot, but I...
Hi all-   We had our ultrasound today, and everything is perfect.  The doc said he has a "good looking brain, beautiful kidneys, beautiful spine, nice strong heart."  He's measuring great- long arms and legs, 13 oz.  He said that it's a "textbook pregnancy" from his POV.   So that's good!!!  I feel like I can move forward now.     We didn't find out the gender- the ultrasound tech wrote it on a piece of paper and sealed it in an envelope and gave it to us....