or Connect

Posts by Belia

AndtheStars- You are adorable!  But I will admit that I GULPED when I looked at your siggy and saw that you're only 20-something weeks. You sure there's only 1 in there?!?      Deborah-  My ultrasound is Wednesday the 14th.  Any and all fingers crossed would be so appreciated!
Thanks for the well wishes, everybody.  Yes, I am feeling better.  Not really good, but definitely better.  I can eat a lot of different things now (at least, compared to what I was eating) even though I'm still kind of weird about food, and I only get sick about once a week.  Usually if I go too long between snacks.   And I've been in the process of weaning slowly off the Zofran pump already.  At my highest dose I was .72, and I've gradually stepped my way down to...
  Hi everyone!     In two days I will be 20 weeks pregnant.  Halfway!  Probably more than halfway because I don't think the OB/MW will let me go long due to my many risk factors.   Can I just say...... THANK. THE. LORD.  I am not a good pregnant person.  This has been an incredibly long 4ish months.   And...... it looks like I'll be off the Zofran pump in 10-days to 2-weeks!!!  Fingers crossed that I continue to feel ok without it.     Happy March...
Oh no!  I'm so, so sorry to read that update.  I hope you're ok....
  I don't care how long you've been TTC, I can't imagine being happy with a 17-month pregnancy!  Yow!  
I think your LO would looooooove a Shamrock Shake!  They're so GREEN!  And a sign that spring is coming!    Dooooooo it!
With my son 4 years ago I felt the first movement (that I could recognize for sure, anyway) at work, when I was sitting in my desk chair.  It was a hard little THUMP- startled me so much that I yelped really loudly and jumped out of my seat!  Not cool when you work in a high school!   With this one I thought I felt the "swimming fish" thing a couple of mornings ago for a few minutes when I was sitting real still, but I haven't felt anything since so now I'm thinking...
I'm right there with you.  I am almost 17 weeks and don't think I look pregnant at all.  It doesn't help matters that I have lost 25 pounds due to being so sick- my clothes are falling off of me except at my waist..... BARELY.  I'm looking at these pictures and am just AMAZED at how pg everyone looks.   Oh well..... hopefully I'll save a ton of money on maternity clothes!!!  Not even close to needing any yet!
Hi all-   I'm not a first time mom, but I had my first at 35 and now at 39 I am expecting #2.  I'm with the rest of you who say that you can't imagine having kids any younger- DH and I had 10 years together as a married couple before embarking on parenthood, and we are so much more settled with finances and careers.     It never crossed my mind to get any testing done, either with my previous pregnancy or this one, regardless of my age.  We go to a MW / OB...
MommyM- What a wonderful story.  You are a warrior!  I got exhausted on your behalf just reading it.  I am so happy for you that you got your HBAC.   But can I just say..... even though I've given birth once, I've never watched any videos or looked at pictures of women having babies or anything, and when I saw the picture of your little girl and how BLUE she was...... holy cow!  Is that normal?  If I saw that I would be terrified that there was something wrong!!!!!...