or Connect

Posts by Pavlovs

I had a friend recently get acupuncture. She was about 12 hours away from an induction when she went in for treatment, and ended up avoiding the induction altogether. Her labor was all of 5 hours long. My doc won't let me go past 41 weeks because of my age, so I will be taking that route if it becomes necessary.
No, it doesn't seem over-popular.  I am a middle school teacher, so I see lots and lots of names each year, and I've had a couple of Alexis' over the years, but not an abundance of them.   I think we've had a breakthrough as well - my husband told me he really likes the name that's been on the top of our list (wasn't sure if he just kind of liked it or really liked it) and I think I like it enough.  The whole name together has a nice ring to it, so I'm starting to call...
Wow your entire labor is as long as my pushing stage! Congratulations on such a wonderful birth...enjoy these first days!
Well I'm glad to know I'm in good company!  My brother was kind enough to call me the other day and let me know what we should name our daughter.  Very sweet of him. 
I've just recently rediscovered TBW and OMG it's addictive!  I can't wait to wear a little squish again - and just bought a new-to-me Didy Waves from the FSOT section.  It should be here any day!  I find I spend waaaaay too much time reading about different carries and watching videos on how to wear a newborn on your back.  I can't wait to test it all out!   I don't post here often, but I read daily.  It's exciting to see that some in our DDC have had babies, and to...
Is anyone else in this boat?  My husband and I kind of like one name we can agree on, and I'll be ok with it if we take that route, but we haven't found the "magic" name that we both adore.  We were about 2 weeks from birth with our younger son before we found a name we truly loved, so I guess this isn't new territory for us, but I feel like we've exhausted all lists without finding that one perfect name.  We've literally looked at thousands of names together, and there...
Oh my goodness it never occurred to me to use the motorized carts - I have been dreading doing my weekly Costco trip, but now I'm looking forward to it!
Wow that is a very clever idea! I'm going to get a couple of them!
Wow and congratulations! I am glad you got the home birth you wanted. Such a beautiful name for your little angel!