or Connect

Posts by young_mama08

thank you for the advice so far. Its such a messy situation, which I know I brought on myself, there's no one else to blame, and I accept full responsibility. I was very young, and very stupid at the time I got pregnant. Im trying to do the best for DS, but Im having a hard time figuring out what's best for him. Please don't judge me, I feel so bad about this already- I don't actually know who DS's bio-dad is. I had casual sex with 2 guys in the month I got...
thank you for the advice so far. Its such a messy situation, which I know I brought on myself, there's no one else to blame, and I accept full responsibility. I was very young, and very stupid at the time I got pregnant. Im trying to do the best for DS, but Im having a hard time figuring out what's best for him. Please don't judge me, I feel so bad about this already- I don't actually know who DS's bio-dad is. I had casual sex with 2 guys in the month I got...
To cut a long story short, basically my sons bio-dad has never been in his life. I haven't had contact with him since I was pregnant, and im happy with that. But the thing is im worried what is going to happen in the future. Hes too young to be bothered about it now, but when hes older hes going to start asking more questions about his bio-dad. And I feel really torn about what I should do right now for the future. I think every child deserves to know who their father...
To cut a long story short, basically my sons bio-dad has never been in his life. I haven't had contact with him since I was pregnant, and im happy with that. But the thing is im worried what is going to happen in the future. Hes too young to be bothered about it now, but when hes older hes going to start asking more questions about his bio-dad. And I feel really torn about what I should do right now for the future. I think every child deserves to know who their father...
I should have said in my first post, I think ti depends on whether the "Sperm donor" has ever been in the childs life. If he has, then the child may remember him and be much more curious and knowledgable about the subject. For me, my DS is almost 3 and hasn't mentioned it at all yet, and he has no reason to really because hes never known a "Dad" person. His sperm donor was never in his life, so hes not likely to begin by asking "wheres my dad gone, why doesnt he see me...
wow that's very inspiring to me! Well done! Did you go back to school while you had 2 young children and have your 3rd while still in school? Did you live on campus with them?