or Connect

Posts by ClumsySugarPlum

Oh, Chocolatechip, I so feel for you right now. I am spending the day recovering from having a hemorrhoid removed yesterday, and believe me, that is a huge wake-up call. I think your idea about changing pre-natals is a good place to start. I, on the other hand have had iron levels that continue to drop, so this isn't an option for me. Water and Colace (a stool softener) are my new BFFs. I"m also eating at least one bowl of Raisin Bran daily. The Raisin Bran seems to...
Hey, guys. I actually have something positive to post about! Yesterday I had a hemorrhoid removed and I am soooooooooooooooooo much more comfortable. Thursday night was pretty much the worst night of my life. More painful than ds's birth even. So, I am so happy that I got the hemorrhoid removed and am starting to feel better. My fear is that with babe so low already (-1 at 35 weeks), the pressure will cause another hemorrhoid that will severely impact the birth. Does...
Spughy and scruffy- tell me more about gravol. i am up because i am having the worst pain of my life with these hemorrhoids. skipping work tomorrow and praying for relief.
************************************Sorry this is long and kind of DH ranty*****************************************   Emotions. Ugh. I hear you ladies. Things have been tense at our house lately. December  and January were both light months for us financially. With Winter Break, I earned less money both months, plus holiday expenses. DH finished the taxes tonight and that was no fun because, try as I might, I haven’t been able to land a FT job with benefits and...
Sami - this also was my dilemma! DS's birthday (also turning 4!) is 3/18, and this baby is due 3/13. I was also 4 days late with ds, so their birthdays could be the same or really close. When to have the party? We decided to have it pretty early so it corresponds with a baby shower a friend is throwing for me on 3/2. The shower will be from 11-1 at my friend's house, and the party is from 12-2 at an inside playplace/ cafe. This way moms can enjoy the shower without...
 I had this test yesterday because the day before that I had something similar happen, and although I have issues with urgency and frequency, I had never wet myself like that, so I was unsure of what had just happened. Neg for amniotic fluid too. 
So. I went to the mw office this morning. Baby is at -1 and my water has not broken (Yea!). The hemorrhoid is probably due to increased pressure of baby dropping and I'm not drinking enough water. Apparently, I have a yeast infection, which has symptoms similar to pre-labor including low back pain which I am experiencing, but was solely attributing to babe. So, here is my sexy bedtime routine:   10 ml Floradix with orange juice Hemorrhoid suppository External...
Hemorrhoids as pre-labor symptom? Babe has already engaged and at my last mw appointment at 34 weeks I got a prescription for some hemorrhoid suppository medicine. The medicine plus Colace and external over the counter medicine really seemed to improve things, and then today I have had major pain while a new one has developed. What do we think? Is labor impending? Yesterday I leaked a little. I think it was just pee, but that was unusual for me. I think I need to get...
  Looking forward to answers to this disgusting part of pregnancy.