or Connect

Posts by ClumsySugarPlum

I told my mom because I needed her to babysit for me while I got my betas done both days. I told her she could tell my Dad. We haven't told anyone else yet, including ds. I'm afraid that we would build it up for him, only to find out at an appointment that it didn't work out. However, dh is kind of a blabbermouth. He totally slipped and told his dad when I was pregnant with ds, even though we both agreed to wait. Also, at my nephew's birthday party, which was outside,...
I got my second hcg result today. I'm not sure how many dpo I was because I didn't chart this month. FertilityFriend has my average O day on cd15, so if that's right, I was only 12 dpo for the first test. Here's the results:   1st test = 59.7 2nd test = 220   Feeling pretty good about the results. :0)
EDD March 13 (one day before ds’s!) Your Name: I would like to remain anonymous, ClumsySugarPlum, Clumsy, CSP or something is great. Age: 33 State or Country: The Great American West, -er suburban college town How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 months What number child is this for you: 2 Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): dh, ds, 1 crazy 10 year old dog Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): afraid to say in case I jinx it Birth...
Hi, all. I heard back about my blood work today. My quants more than doubled and my progesterone looks good, so I think I will head over to to the March DDC. Good luck to everyone. I may peek in here from time to time because I really enjoyed this group, and have found your wisdom to be a breath of fresh air.    Take care everyone! 
Got my results back! My second quant was 220, more than doubling my first one at 59.7! My progesterone looks good too, so hopefully little bean will stick around to be little babe! So happy! Thanks, ladies, for reading my posts and responding. Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you in the March DDC soon! I think I can be moved to graduate.
LivingSky - I almost snorted my breakfast because I thought you were writing the name of some lubricant was called "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" In my head I was like, "I've never heard of that one. Rather suggestive product name...."   Maybe Mucinex?     I'll be giggling about that all morning.
SleepingBeauty - Congrats on your BFN.
Hello, ladies. Update: Had some blood work done today. Hcg is 59.7. Progesterone, according to the midwife is "absolutely gorgeous"  at 23.51. So, my Hcg is a little on the low side, but that could also be because it's still really early. LMP was June 6th. So.... now I wait until Wednesday when I will go to the hospital's lab to do another blood test, but I expect she won't have the results until Thursday..... Hmmm. But, maybe if she's on call for delivery on Wednesday...
Thanks, Shawnamarie. Congrats to you too. I will be sure to bring up Prometrium when I talk to someone at the clinic tomorrow.
Thanks, Happy2bamama! I tested again today and it's much clearer! I posted in the One Thread too, but am posting again here. Everybody, please cross your fingers for me. I'm going to try to get a blood test tomorrow to see if my levels are doubling. So scared about a m/c after last year's early loss and my spotting yesterday. PS- since I doubled my progesterone dosage yesterday spotting has stopped.    Okay, time to breathe. How can I make myself relax and get...