or Connect

Posts by ClumsySugarPlum

mayday: yay! So happy for you!   Happytobeamama: I hope your indigestion is a blessing in disguise, and either way doesn't linger ;)   Zenquaker: I don't know what to say. I sense that your child is lucky to have you as their mama. Also, working in public education, I have met many sweet, wonderful souls in foster care whose potential as great thinkers I have worried about- meaning I hope their foster parents fully appreciate how beautiful/ insightful they are. I...
     Zenquaker, I am totally with you on the small lonely family thing. I am an only child and was very lonely growing up. I firmly believe that this loneliness really left me thin-skinned and unprepared to easily develop friendships. I think there are other reasons for this loneliness, and I would add that I think both my mom and dad felt lonely in our little family at times too. However, I would like for my son to have a friend, peer in our house. I could go on and on...
Congrats, Brambleberry! I have really been out of the loop lately. This week I taught two drama classes from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M. and found myself exhausted every night. As this is my time leading up to O, I've been trying to be more present for dh and more relaxed and spontaneous. This has involved a lot more drinking than usual for me TTC. On the one hand I'm fine with this. I also haven't been charting this month because the fertility friend app on my phone has been...
So, I am posting again on the subject of chaos. Last night I came to grips with this chaos monster looming in my future in the form of a chaotic work schedule this fall. And yesterday a huge wildfire erupted near where I live. Chaos everywhere and there is very little I can do, but move forward. Although, in the case of wildfire, I'd really like to burrow under my covers because the smoke that has drifted from the foothills into my town is burning my nose and brain. And...
Thanks for thinking of me, doulaRebekah, but I am definitely waiting to O now (you can switch me). And, that's okay. I feel like we didn't try very hard, so it was expected. Looking forward to trying again and keeping up with everyone.
Congrats, SophieAnn!
WritingLove, Big Hugs! So sorry to hear your news. A little over a year ago, my pregnancy suddenly stopped. I remember how quickly the feeling of elation was followed by a big empty hole. Take care of yourself and know that the love you feel is being received somewhere.     Hugs hugs hugs.
Hey, guys! This cycle is officially over, but next cycle is a go. And, I'm super excited to try again because I know DH will be home the whole time and not out of town. Goodluck, ZenquakerK! I just had an interview today with a school and an hour later they called back to offer me the job! Yea, so excited! It's a teaching position, but without teaching pay, so that's a bummer, but I'll get to do the job I want within biking distance of my house, so that's a plus, even if...
Congrats, Writing Love! I'm in for a graduate thread, but I'm still in TTC mode as I don't think this cycle was successful. So happy for you!
Hi, all. I broke down and tested today (I don't know why... way too early). I'm on cd23, and my cycles run 26 days on average. FF can't pinpoint my ovulation because I missed temping for two really important days. But, I think I'm about 8 dpo. My chart has been all over the place with crazy peaks and valleys, and then something that I thought looked triphasic, but it dipped again. I'm thinking the progesterone cream I am using is to blame. So, I stopped taking it today...