or Connect

Posts by ClumsySugarPlum

7 weeks pregnant here. I'm short and pretty trim, so bloat + not sucking it in = looking 12-16 weeks pregnant (for me). I've only had one other child. I too am dreading having to tell folks at school in a few weeks. I'm starting a new school and I'm a little afraid that showing up preggers might rub some the wrong way. Since I teach theatre and dance I get to wear lots of stretchy clothes, but the trick is going to be finding tops that don't make me look fat, or...
My boobs feel enormous. Tonight the feeling I got closer to 20 weeks has arrived- you know that feeling when bending at the waist no longer feels normal and more like being bent over a 2 liter of pop. Hiding this pregnancy continues to be challenging while summer is here. No other physical signs that I can think of.
Sea Bands!  Sea Bands are my life preservers. I'm on day 2 with them and I think they've helped a lot. I'm experiencing a whole lot more all day nausea since last time and my coping with it reminds me of caring for an infant: eat every two hours, avoid spitting up, nap morning and afternoon if possible. Ugh... I'd continue but I am ff**************g exhausted. Thankful for the good omen that the symptoms bring. Really ready for first Tri to be over.
http://www.babble.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-products-gear/pregnant-women-celebrity-moms-preg-celebs-hiding-your-pregnancy/carry-a-camouflaging-purse-like-alanis-morissette/#_slide   http://www.ehow.com/video_4441460_hiding-pregnancy-clothes.html   and just for laughs, Tina Fey on hiding your bump: http://www.ehow.com/video_4441460_hiding-pregnancy-clothes.html   I just wish I could hide my sea bands! This is the first day I've used them and I cannot imagine...
Yes! Last night I dreamed I gave Elvis Presley a ride back to his venue. He kissed me, and I was like, "Oh, god, please don't stop, Elvis!" We made out all  the way back to his destination. Apparently my car could drive itself. Then he stepped through the front door of the theatre and it turned into a modern day Chinese restaurant. Then I cried in my dream because I was disappointed that we didn't go all the way. WTF???? I think this dream has something to do with dh...
Thanks for the advice, ladies. All day nausea has been in effect since Friday, a little more and sooner than last time.  I remember (too late) this morning that oj does not sit well with me when pregnant. Almost totally upchucked. So, with your advice, I have stocked up: ginger tea, preggie pops, sea bands, soup, nuts, greek yogurt, protein bars, diet squirt. So nervous about teaching an extra class this week! I'll be teaching from 9-noon and 1-4 Mon. - Thursday. Must...
Congrats, Jodieanne!
Thanks, Beantown. Someone said something similar about a cyst when I posted on the topic last week, but didn't elaborate. This is a little more clear. Thanks.
We'll be in our hospital with one of the midwives from our clinic. My goal last time was to go med-free, and since I slept through many hours of labor before my water broke, that happened for awhile. After my water broke everything went from 0-60 mph, and I couldn't cope without meds. I ended up in the bathtub with an iv drip of fentanyl for many hours, and I was fine with this. In hindsight, I think I needed to be more active in helping my cervix open. So, I'm good with...
At my in-take appointment today I expressed concern about continued pain around my right ovary. Feels like ovulation pain, but obviously I'm not ovulating, so what the heck? We scheduled an early ultrasound for next Friday. I'll be 7weeks, 2 days. Looking forward to hearing the heartbeat. Hoping the pain (which comes and goes, not severe) is nothing.