or Connect

Posts by ClumsySugarPlum

Yes, we will be rearranging our house to make room for babe. Ds will move into our room, so babe can have his room; although, this won't happen until at least six months or so. I think that's about when Ds moved into his crib. Dh and I will movm our bedroom into my office, which is part of what used to be a single car garage (so a long skinny room), and is shared by our T.V. room. And, My office will be moved into our dining room. We don't have a dining room table. This...
 Thinking of you.
Good luck!
PS - I did eat the spinach artichoke  dip. Judge if you must.
All I have been craving lately is carbs and various forms of dairy. This week I've been super active teaching my students. My classes are very high energy, moving our whole bodies, getting out of breath, etc. After class today I was sooooooooo hungry. I had to stop at the grocery store before heading home and I caved and bought the deli fried chicken meal with coleslaw and mashed potatoes. I also bought a frozen package of spinach artichoke dip. I kind of want to eat it...
Bizarre! Bumping this to see if anyone has a clue. Let us know when you get your numbers back.
Yay! Glad to hear it! Have a great evening.
Oh, that's awful. I'm so sorry. Dh can be the same way sometimes. It's like because you want to have a baby you have no right to complain about any of the really hard parts. While there are some beautiful highlights to pregnancy, there is a lot of it that is a big sacrifice to get something (baby) we all know is so much more important. We know the risks and discomfort are there, but we do so BRAVELY anyway. I don't think we'd even have ds if it was my husband who would...
Okay, so Friday and Saturday were good exercise days for me. Friday I biked ten miles with a friend. Saturday I biked around town to and from my folks' house, my regular yoga class  , ansd home.    This week will be more difficult to plan exercise wise because I have to work in the afternoons and dh is going out of town for work on Wed. Okay here's my plan:   Mon: walk the dog, bike to/ from work and childcare Tues: walk the dog, bike to/ from work and...
Thentherewere4, I see two of our girl names on your list!