or Connect

Posts by kate~mom

hey hey!!!!! i don't have time to go through 13 pages of posts, but I am soooo in for a shirt this year - especially with that fantastic design. things are craaaazy - closing on the new house on the 29th, moving that weekend. running is good - not a lot of distance at all, but going fast. pulled out a third overall place finish in the big breast cancer 5K around here, won a small 5K a few weeks ago, and a second place in a 5K when i was on a mini-vaca in NC. ...
just popping in to see that drjen and fam are ok - glad to hear it!
Quote: Originally Posted by loftmama Does anyone have any old style Tevas for men in size 13 you can sell? DH likes them flat & not fancy. His current ones are held together with duct tape (REALLY!) and he will not let us buy him any new ones. He figures there's some out there ready for a landfill that will be just right for him. I swear I don't know whether to or at him sometimes. So. Difficult. i think so! let me ask dh and check...
Quote: Originally Posted by JayGee I did find one nice 34A that wasn't baggy or overly padded (what is up with that gel stuff????) plus a pair of pants and 3 shirt . Only FM yesterday was a family bike ride through the neighborhood. Tonight I'm getting out on my road bike as soon as DH walks in the door. This weather is too perfect not to ride! fyi, i went totally out on a limb and ordered a 34AA from macys.com (had a g.c. and needed bras) -...
of lofty Quote: Originally Posted by mommajb Molly is RP's sister. my worst nightmare . . . Quote: Originally Posted by Nickarolaberry Oh my gosh, can I just vent for a minute? Without getting into specifics (because this is not a place for politics or activism) the whole emphasis on standardized testing as a way to measure academic 'achievement' just makes me . Not only are the tests obviously biased, and a very poor...
from VT! the kids and i are on a last minute ski vacation for the first part of spring break. we decided more skiing was in order, after our mt closed for the year. unfortunately, dd and ds are so far apart, skiing-ability-wise that they are testing.my.patience. it's one thing for me to take them both alone at our mt - dd takes the spare cell phone, she knows her way around the mt, and i know she can ski the whole mt comfortably, so she goes off - and about 50% of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by kerc Here, I'll do it for you. I TOLD YOU SO!!! There. You are an amazing woman. Amazing.
Quote: Originally Posted by grnmtnmama I'm debating taking tomorrow off of work and driving down to PA a day early and then working from my parents house on Friday, but that would mean pulling him from school on a day when he might actually be able to go. And I'm not sure if I'll have any projects I can do from my parents house. We'll see I guess. yes, you should, so we can get together.
Quote: Originally Posted by loftmama researching diva vs keeper... any show of hands would be appreciated. have used both. prefer diva.