or Connect

Posts by theyOWNme

So my DD's are 2 1/2, and I originally tried potty training them together when they turned 2 and it wasn't happening. Alina gets it, but only if she has nothing on. If she's barebottom, then she'll wait until I take her to the bathroom. IF she even just has a pair of panties on she'll go on herself. Alex just doens't get it. She tells me she has to go but doesn't do anything on the potty. Them when she goes back to the living room she goes all over the carpet. =( I've...
Hi, So my twin girls are almost 14 months old now. I have suddenly gotten a terrible urge for another baby!!! Everyone around me is pregnant. I have identical girls and would LOVE a baby boy. Anyway, I was wondering if you think I should wait a few more years or if it is better to be closer in age? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks! -D
Hello, My twins are 8 months and I stopped BF about 2 weeks ago (the milk just seemed to dry up and i was only getting about 5 oz after pumping 4 times a day at work.) Anyway, i have a large hard lump in one of my breasts and it hurts. I've heard that you are supposed to use hot compress and massage but won't that stimulate production? How can I check to make sure it is not getting infected and get rid of it? any advice you be appreciated. thanks!
Hi, My twins are 7 months old and I weigh less than I did pre-pregnancy. I gained just about 50 lbs. I lost all of it in the first 2 1/5 weeks. I think it was the breast feeding and the fact that I didn't have much time to eat and when i did it was only enough to keep my milk supply. Even though I lost the weight, I'm still a size bigger in pants than before but I'm working on it! If there is anything I can recommend for losing weight it's breast feeding. not only...
Thank you all for your advice. I actually feel alot better. All I really do is stay away from him and try not to argue about anything. He tried to yell at me the other day and expected me to keep my mouth shut like I was his daughter but I didn't. We haven't spoken since. I think it's better that way. As long as he stays away from me it's all good. Oh, and I think I may take things a little harder because I can't stand the man. I hate the way he thinks, acts and even...
Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately there is no way to stay away from him because we just moved right upstairs from him. Bad move, I know. He has already picked a fight with me. Anyway, I'm just not speaking to him at all at this point.
Hello All, So FIL will be banned from seeing my kids very soon. So about a month ago he was drinking a beer and gave a sip to one of my girls (who is 7 months by the way). I was PISSED!!!! I got in a huge fight with DH because he didn't stop him. Fine. It is over and I'm moving past it. Yesterday, however, he gave one of them something not as bad but I want to KILL HIM!! He gave one of them a lollipop!!! MY SIL had taken her to see him and when they were on their way...
So today this morning DD puked on the last pair of clean slacks. I have almost no clothes that fit (twins are 7 months old) so I wore capris, although nice ones. So my boss tells me I can't wear that and to go buy clothes. Money is tight right now. I'm still in school, just had my first kids, am in the process of moving and was so close to telling her "Easy for you to say." Anyhow, the fact that my body feels completely deformed has had my on an emotional roller coaster...
Wow. You are so unbelievably strong and brave. I admire you so much right now. Just keep moving forward. You should relocate somewhere, cut all ties with anyone that has communication w/ your mother and try to keep your son and yourself safe. Good luck and lots and lots of hugs!!!!
Hello, I am not separated from my S/O but i want to be. He just doesn't treat me with any respect at all. I know I don't have it as bad as alot of other women but I just can't take this verbal abuse anymore. I just can't find it in me to leave him. I didn't grow up with a father around and I don't want to put my daughters through the same thing. It will be financially difficult if we split b/c I am still in school but I know I could figure something out. I have 7 month...