or Connect

Posts by Jesskathand

Do you leave food out all the time? Cats do better eating one or two meals a day. But don't do change things drastically. Maybe start by feeding 3 or 4 times a day and then slowly phase out a feeding. Do they like to play? Have you tried a laser pointer?
Quote: Originally Posted by PlayaMama i agree with the above posters. i'd give him the drops but frame it in a way that sounds like, "mommy's going to put these drops in your ears so that you won't get an infection. an infection can make it hurt in your ears. ready? one, two, three! i would not allow my child to make the choice themselves regarding medicine use until they were maybe 7 or 8? my ds is 5 and very mature and we do compromises a LOT but...
Thanks! Obviously if it was a life-threatening illness, I would force the meds on him. I was just afraid of traumatizing him with it. I will try the ear drops on him in a bit.
My 2 year old has a cough and just now said the inside of his ear hurts. We have been giving him some probiotics, and a liquid vitamin. If we can, we will also give him Kids Echinecia. He doesn't want to take anything, he is still mostly playing normally, maybe a little less energy than usual. I don't want to force anything on him, but I also don't want him to get sicker. When he told me his ear hurt today, I asked him if he wanted ear drops (we have homeopathic...
Quote: Originally Posted by youngwife We loved this episode, too!! And I think your theory is a good one! I love that Charlie and Desmond were seeing and feeling things!!!! Did this episode make you more or less excited for the finale???? I'm excited to see the finale to see how everything is going to come to an end, and what answers we will get. But I will be so sad that its over. But also glad they are not dragging it out. I will...
I loved tonight's episode, but I need to watch it again. I need to know what Eloise knows!
I was so disappointed by last night's episode....the worst one in my opinion.
Quote: Originally Posted by MadiMamacita so, they killed him afterall, and letting him hit samuel was just a set up to get claire all riled up? I thought the whole incident was staged and that the guy was either part of the carnival or being controlled by someone (maybe that creepy marionette guy) can't say I'm too sad about losing nathan. he was never my favorite. I hated Nathan. he was so flip-flopy and convinced he was right all the...
I liked this episode a lot, even if it had time traveling stuff. I'm happy Mohinder's alive, even though he's got to be so pissed at Hiro. Interesting with Sylar and Nathan.... What did everyone else think?
I liked this episode better than last week's. I hate when they do time travel stuff because its never consistent. I wonder how they will make Sylar/Matt come back to life....