or Connect

Posts by moaningminny

That was a very reasonable response, Bailey.  Speaking of people faking miscarriages, you get a lot of people online who are convinced they're pregnant, never take a pregnancy test and then start bleeding.  They'll then say they had a miscarriage, when really they just got their period - it's funny, there really are all sorts of people out there.   I just had to say again, PLEASE tell me you know realize that the fundus cannot be felt at 4 weeks?  I know you were...
Yes, I do think it's incredibly insensitive.  If you can't for the life of you understand why, you're extremely naive and should probably do more research in what those suffering from infertility right now are going through.    There are also plenty of women suffering from secondary infertility on here, so no, thisforum is not for people who haven't been able to have a child yet.   I'm sorry for your loss.  From your posts your symptoms sounded like someone about...
BaileyB, you're only 25 and have had one child already and have been able to get pregnant.  You're also only 11 months PP, so I really think that the infertility forum is not the best place to post this - and also very insensitive to those women who have struggled for years.  I really hope putting it in here was unintentional.   Having said this, you say you had an early miscarriage.  I've been following the August DDC  (I'm due then too, just haven't posted yet). ...
Congratulations!   Wow, discharged after 11 days?  That's truly a miracle!  My DD#1 was a 32 weeker with no major issues other than the A's and B's, she was mostly a feeder and grower but she was in the NICU for 23 days, and she was only a singleton!    Also, I see you also have PCOS.  You must feel so fortunate to have been so fertile, since a lot of women with it have fertility issues.   I couldn't imagine having newborn preemie trips who have just been...
Using your own logic, what good is it going to do for you as a parent to know if your baby has a penis or vagina? Eventually you!re going to find out. If you're wanting to limit exposures, I would not have the 20 week one just to find out the sex, it's really not important. Plus, if you do it as a medical ultrasound and not one of those "fun" ones, the tech won't just aim in at the goods and stop. They're going to be taking measurements because the reason for your 20...
Not when your first child is a severely colicky 31-weeker and you're suffering from PPD.  Unbelievable.  
I didn't realize that basic chemistry was considered subjective and mainstream.
Is this for real?  If it is, OP, your behaviour was way out of line.
Please don't UC a premature baby.
I'm in Alberta too - I would definitely educate him about how low the circ rate in Canada is. I would also remind him that not many doctors even do it anymore, it's not covered by insurance.