or Connect

Posts by snowbunny81

Hey, I haven't decided whether or not I want to vaccinate, so right now I'm just going with "delayed vaxing." My daughter is almost 7 months and I'm applying for Medicaid in MI. I saw something on the application that said in order to participate in the program, vaccines may be required. I might not have a problem with that later, but she's just way too little to have all that aluminum in her system right now, IMO. Does anyone have any experience with this? I've...
Quote: Originally Posted by mybabysmama Can you please give me info on rebirthing? Our adopted baby (3 months yesterday) loves her baths. Yet when I take her out, she gets REALLY upset. The last couple times I wondered if it had something to do with the birthing process. She was just another hospital birth with meconium. The birthmom was so sad to be placing that she didn't want to see her so she went to the nursery right away. Although the nurses...
When you massage, how hard are you supposed to do it? I don't want to damage the breast.
I got mastitis Saturday and finally got over the high fever today. But now I have a large, painful lump on my right breast. I thought it was a plugged duct, but I can't tell because I can't get much milk out of that breast anyway. I haven't been able to get any milk out of it by hand since Saturday and I don't have a very good pump. My daughter was, at first, just fussy when I tried to put her on that breast, but now she outright refuses to do anything with it. I've...
PM'd you.
Did your customers say they couldn't get to the shopping cart at all, or that orders were not going through after they entered their shipping info? Do you know if the customers who couldn't place an order were using IE? I tried the site in both IE and firefox, and was able to get to the shipping info page in both browsers (was afraid of going farther for fear of actually placing an order), but in IE, your layout is messed up. I can see the "Steel Couture" header and...
Quote: Originally Posted by ladybugchild77 Yes, CPS needs an address to investigate (I work closely with them for my job) but I recommend calling if you feel the baby is in danger. There is also an option where the baby can be given to CPS temporarily if the mother agrees to this for a 90 day period - the assume temporary guardianship but a family member can care for the child. This is not an option they offer to people but I promise it exists; you just...
Quote: Originally Posted by phatchristy OK, well, I would say that no, it's unlikely you're going to find someone who wants to take a cat with litter box problems. Think about it this way...you want to pass a cat that your mom is frustrated with who has repeated problems over to someone else? HUH? Sadly, that is the most common behavioral complication of declawing. You see it very frequently with cats that are declawed, and being that she's got all...
My mom has a cat that she needs to get rid of. It's a female, spayed and 4-paw declawed. She is a very sweet cat, but is apprehensive of change, doesn't like other animals or kids. The only problem with her is that she has issues using her litter box. She will use it, but she will also leave...eh..presents elsewhere. It's not a cleanliness issue...the box gets scooped every day and changed out often. The bad part is that she pees in the basement...a lot. It's to...
Ok, this drama in my family has played out long enough and I'm starting to get worried for my cousin and her baby, and I want to know if there is anything I can do. My cousin, we'll call her Lynne, had a baby with her boyfriend, Jay. Jay is physically and verbally abusive, deals drugs, and is scheduled for incarceration in September after kicking out a window in a cop car. Lynne has gone back and forth between living with her parents and squatting at friends' houses...