or Connect

Posts by Jenn A

Quote: Originally Posted by *jade* i just wanted to update again, the month off worked!! I'm now pregnant, and due in dec! congrats!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by ProtoLawyer Mission accomplished--the counter-offer was very reasonable and the difference between that and my preferred price wasn't worth haggling over for the sake of haggling. I signed. Phase 1...done! (now onto appraisal, inspection, financing...oh my...) CONGRATS!! Jenn
Quote: Originally Posted by phoolove It was just a thing, and DP's son loves him, it was kinda hard though for me, because although I love DP and his son, I am not the mom, kwim? I know EXACTLY what you mean! Jenn A
Quote: Originally Posted by JaysMama You are not alone. I am right there with you and it's such a mix of emotions when it does stir up. I have the worst baby fever which doesn't help and dp will not budge on it. No more babies for him. I can't help but take it as 'no baby with ME' even though rationally I know that's not it. Then I start thinking why was she good enough to have 2 kids with but I'm not....then the ugly beast rears its head. Oh...
Hi, I wish you much luck! My 19 yo son graduated last spring,he lives with me and his dsd in KY.His bio dad claimed him on his taxes in Indiana but when he filled out his fin. aid papers they took my dh (his step dad's) income and mine.In which case he didn't qualify for jack squat! It really irritated me because my dh isn't really responsible for putting my kids through college.That is my and his dad's responsibility.If they had just taken my income and/or his dad's it...
Quote: Originally Posted by harleyhalfmoon there are so many things I know now that I learned from both my children, that, if I only had a chance to have another child, a child with my Hubby, I would do so much better. Kinda like riding a bike- the first couple of times, you fll off, run into trees, etc. The more you practice, the more you can ride the right way. I am right there with you! I wish so much that we could have a baby together.We...
I think most people feel that way about their first child,bio or not. I know I feel that way with my oldest child.I look back and cringe about certain things! I wish I could go back and redo her childhood years.I sure would appreciate and enjoy her youth so much more. Jenn A
Thank you very much. I guess I will just have to try it and see.My dr took me off the gluc last summer for a few months and my test. level shot up to over 180 I tried vitex once and it was not for me! I hope the maca will help. I love mountain rose herbs,they are a great compnay. Thanks again, Jenn
Hi, Thank you all for the wonderful information! I was wondering where the best place to get maca?I have seen it at wal mart,would this be ok you think? I was kind of worried about it raising testosterone because I have PCOS and have to take 1500 mg of glucophage to keep mine down : So I sure wouldn't want to take anything that is going to make it raise back up! Thanks again, Jenn A
Quote: Originally Posted by BirthLovinMomma Oh, also, I have hypothyroidism. I have been on synthroid for nearly 15yrs. Doc says my levels are normal but I have felt for a very long time that I still have symptoms...such as very low AM temps. (96-96.5) This was long so I appreciate you reading it. Hi, I think you answered your own question I am also hypothyroid.First I would getting my hands on all of my labs. stopthethyroidmadness is a...