or Connect

Posts by mytwogirls

My oldest DD lies down on top of me with three binkies and her stuffed kitty. After she falls asleep I roll her off me and she sleeps on the couch for a couple of hours. My youngest I just nurse (she doesn't fall asleep nursing for her nap for some reason) and she goes into her crib, cuddles with her woobie and falls asleep. They nap at the same time.
Absolutely you are NOT ruining him. I have already decided my children will not be attending pre-school. My oldest DD will be 3 in March and my DD2 will 2 in July. I am a SAHM and yet my girls get ALL the socialization they need from the park, museums, playgrounds and zoo and other family activities we attend. This is OUR personal decision we made, and it works best for us. You sound a lot like me. I am the same way as far as not having a lot of friends and outside...
Quote: Originally Posted by rivkah I wouldn't feel guilty at all! What for? For taking care of yourself and your family? You are not locking your LO in the closet while you go to class. Seriously, even if you work for 10 hours per week, it doesn't seem like you are gone for long hours. I am sure you focus on mothering when you are not in class/working. Your baby is staying with her grandmother--it is almost an ideal situation! You get time to...
How I told Dh was creative but I don't know if would work in your circumstance since he may not be thrilled about having another baby. What I did: I found out I was pregnant on Thanksgiving Day. I didn't tell ANYONE until Christmas Eve. I just had an ultrasound two days before and my Ob typed "Hi Daddy, see you around July 9, 2007." I put the ultrasound pic in a Christmas card and gave it to Dh and told him to open it last. When he did the entire family was speechless and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Learning_Mum Still, the thought of never feeling a baby kicking inside me again, never rubbing my big fat belly, never breastfeeding again, never holding a newborn and wondering at how beautiful they are, and how we could make them. This is what I deal with every day. Everything you mentioned I yearn for at times. I am SO thankful my girls are healthy and happy but being pregnant and giving birth was so powerful and...
I was very happy with the premiere. I think Sean can walk, but he is faking it because he is not ready to go back to the OR. Just my thoughts. I wish they would do an episode of just Christian naked...the entire thing....:
What a bummer. Prayers for them.
Mine are 16 months apart and my oldest DD wasn't jealous but was confused. I could tell because her schedule got thrown off when DD2 came home. I tried the best I could to stick to her schedule but a newborn throws wrenches into the whole thing After a couple weeks things calmed down and she seemed to be a lot more at ease with her little sister. Good luck!
I am f****** speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! :
ME!! I was already planning my third pregnancy when I was 9 months pregnant with my second. We had always wanted three children. After the birth of my second daughter I began bleeding uncontrollably. After two transfusions and an ultrasound I was diagnosed with placenta accreta. I had to have an emergency vaginal hysterectomy. To say I was devastated was an understatement. I went though a HUGE depression (I work labor/delivery so I am around pregnant women ALL day) It...