or Connect

Posts by Anguschick1

Thank you for sharing little Las with us, he's beautiful. Rest In Peace little one.
Wow - that's hard when she had something else that has the same symptoms as this - really what can you do in that case except wait for the sypmtoms to either calm down or continue? You did the best you could Mama. The great thing is she's still getting your milk - remember what a struggle that was for awhile? - and that will help her w/recovery soooooo much. Good for you for sticking with it and continuing to advocate for dd2. It's hard when no one else sees it or...
CALL!!! Do you have a cell? Gather your babe, your diaper bag and call as you walk out the door. Don't start your car, just call and prepare to walk up and down the block while waiting for the gas guys to show up.
Oh Debi - I'm so sorry to hear about this - but so happy that you finally know what's going on. Poor dd2, I remember when she was born and you first started talking about her issues. to you and your girls (and for your dh too) Do you feel a bit better knowing now what the issue is and now that you have a plan for correction? Is this something that should have/could have been caught earlier? I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday and we'll light a candle for dd2's...
Welcome! We're in the burbs, but you may find other Chicago Mamas in the Tribes forum. http://www.mothering.com/discussions...splay.php?f=86
Kaitnbugsmom: That is so cool! Hey - are you going to be at Covered Bridge Festival in IN in October? Dh and I have gone every year since 2000, normally we stay in Greencastle, but this year, w/Serenity (what we named our rig) we're staying at Raccoon Lake. Have you ever been to the forums at rv.net? I find them really useful. We bought Serenity at Barrington Motors, http://www.bmsrv.com/ I know that would be quite the hike for you, but they came highly reccommended...
My new mantra is..."Three doesn't last forever" Ds1 went through a stage where he was calling me "lady." So in the store it was, "Go away lady! OW! No hurt me lady!" There was a constant stream coming out of my mouth, "I am not a lady, I am your mama" just so passers-by didn't think I was trying to steal him.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaitnbugsmom Em eats pretty much whatever we eat, just chopped up into bite-sized pieces. Dh and I are going on Saturday to look at RVs. We're leaving the older kids at my parents so they can play and have a last shot at riding their bikes before my dad puts the bikes in his garage attic. Em will be with us, either in the backpack or sling, possibly both as needed. We're getting down to the wire as far as research and it's...
Ohhh, how about a thin strip at the top & on the sides, then a wide strip on the bottom. Totally have to agree about seams, forgot to mention that. What I do when I have to make curtains that are wider than 1 panel width is to make an odd number of panels. Say I need 2 1/2 panels width to cover a window, I'll actually use 3 panels - just to get the extra fullness. We'll label them panel A, B & C. Panel A is full width, Panel B - full width, Panel C I'll cut in 1/2...
Here's the only picture I could find that sort of described what I was talking about... http://www.blindsanddrapery.com/wind...panels/423.cfm Let us know what you decide! (Or post pics when you're done!)