or Connect

Posts by Anguschick1

Aerianne: Congrats on the belly crawl! I know (from growing up and needing the help w/parents too proud to ask/receive it) that it must be difficult for you to go to the food shelf, but you're showing your kids how when you need help, you ask, you receive and when you can give back, you do. I wish my parents would have accepted some help when I was growing up, perhaps then they wouldn't have been quite so stressed all the time and it would have made for a happier...
Quote: Originally Posted by rebeccalizzie Okay, here is my dumb question. I wear skirts a lot in the summer with a pair of flip flops. What do you wear with them in the winter so you don't freeze? I'm always cold, so I can't go bare-legged in the winter, and somehow I'm doubting that anyone here is wearing pantyhose with their hippy skirts Well, if it's a dumb question - I'll be dumb right along w/you.: Where can I get cool, funky...
Woohoo! Congratulations on the new job!
175, same as last week. I guess that's a good sign because I've been eating carbs like I'm going into hibernation tomorrow and just increasing activity (dancing w/the kids, making multiple trips up and down the stairs etc) has kept me at the same weight. So, if I can get my hiney in gear AND my eating under control, I should be good to go. But how not to eat lots of fresh, homemade bread, yummy thick stews, chocolate cake from scratch? Ugh...I bake it/cook it/roast it...
Chasmyn: I LOVE your slideshow! The music is perfect to his little dance! And your blog entry made me cry - so beautiful! Ds's are busy scarfing down the apple-cinnamon pancakes I made this morning. Ds2 loves to try and eat anything and everything that ds1 is. Luckily, he eats a few vegetables even though big brother won't touch them. Hope everyone has a good weekend! We have a harvest party tomorrow and Sunday is stay at home and catch up day - cleaning and such.
So...how'd it go? Any pics?
It makes sense to someone who makes lasagna... Can I have your recipe for the meat, cheese, egg, seasonings? I've only ever made barilla no-cook lasagna before, so I'm not familiar w/the how "real" lasagna is made.
Maybe he went to move it and some animals have moved in? Growing up we had brush piles become raccoon homes, deer homes, fox homes, turkey roosts... I think if you give him a "hey - we have the equipment here, want us to have the workers move that pile for you? They said they could just push it over on to your land, want me to take 'em up on that?" Honestly, it's just a brush pile. He's probably been busy all summer and hasn't gotten around to it yet. Fall is brush...
What wonderful news! Recovery always seems faster, better, easier at home. Continue to take care of yourself and your dd
Yep, I'll be there...I'm thinking about bring the boys too... Can I have your manicotti recipe too? : This week I grilled a whole chicken on Sunday, so Tuesday I made chicken soup. After we ate what we wanted, I kept out a bit for lunch this week & froze 3 bags in individual servings. Let it cool off in the pan, spooned into quart freezer bags, laid flat to freeze...easy peesy. Lilcrunchie: What's a lasagna roll-up? CryPixie83: You probably can freeze ckn...