or Connect

Posts by PatienceAndLove

I am almost 4 weeks PP- I gave the baby up for adoption.   After about a week PP, I didn't have engoregment.  At about 2 weeks PP, I was no longer leaking milk, and didn't need bra pads.  In the last few days, though, in the late evening I am having "leakage".  Is this normal?  How long til that stops?
What about something like this? http://www.hapari.com/half-tees/
I have seen fake bangs that you can wear.   I always leave my bangs hanging out when I cover.   On a side note- I REALLY need to learn how to do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfXEBMYHpk
My avatar is the St. Benedict medal. Here is an explanation:       -------------------------------   I am trying very hard to be civil, but the constant complaints about something the hierarchy has deemed necessary causes me great frustration and sadness.  
Your attitude is disturbing
I had the baby, and really enjoyed Kim's services.  She was helpful and lovely. And she got me through my birth completely unmedicated.  Even when I was acting silly because I was in pain, she told me I could do it just like I wanted.  She was stern with me when I was in labour, but in a good way.
I've been to several different Churches since the corrected translation was put into action, and I have yet to see a priest not know what they are doing.   Really, at this point, continuing to complain isn't going to do anything.  The corrected translation is the one we will be using from now on, and we all have to get used to it.
What you mentioned is how I always find the thread :-D
Hey ladies. Just wanted to let you know that the baby arrived 12/23/2011 @ 0949. My water broke @ 0630.  He arrived after 12 minutes of pushing.   He is home with his adoptive family.   Thank you for all your prayers over the last few months, they are greatly appreciated.
I had the baby on 12/23 @ 0949.  8 lbs 12 oz 21 inches. My water broke at 0630. I presented at the hospital 10 cm dilated, and he came 12 minutes later.   He is home with his adoptive parents, now.  It was a hard decision to make, but I know it was the right one.  I am glad I was able to give a couple the Christmas present they always wanted.   How was Christmas for everyone else?  It was low key here- me, my parents, my sister, and her husband.  Christmas with...