or Connect

Posts by Serenyd

Officially on maternity leave. I'm feeling bored and unmotivated atm. Hopefully I'll have more energy to actually get things done tomorrow. Time is moving quickly and slowly at the same time. It's a bit disorienting. 39+2 today. I know baby could show at any time, but I'm not sure what to expect. My boys were born 1/2 week before their due dates, and my last, my daughter, was born 1/2 a week after her due date. I was hoping to have DP home to distract me and help me do...
I'm here, 34 weeks tomorrow. I'm looking forward to having my baby boy, but there's still a lot of work to be done. 
I'm going for UC #3. Any other freebirthers in here? 
Excited to finally be <8 weeks from my guess date! Being due the last week in Jan is going to be a bit of bummer once the babies start coming! 
Comparing circ'd and uncirc'd sons, the uncirc'd one was way easier to clean. The penis is sealed up tight except for the pee-hole when men are babies and the foreskin will naturally separate, probably after they are already potty-trained. So poop getting under the foreskin is a non-issue. It's designed that way for a reason, imo. 
FYI: Flaxseed oil is an excellent stool softener. And smooth moves tea is great if you can't go at all. 
Interesting about GF and failing the GD test. Something told me to skip it this time. I got sick last time on that glucola drink anyway. 
Have you tried PM'ing her? Also, I did not include an envelope - sorry! Can I paypal you the $$ for postage? 
How many beads are we supposed to send again? It is 18 or 20?
I'm in.