or Connect

Posts by Serenyd

Get your thyroid checked. 
Congrats! I'm definitely getting an early ultrasound between 6 and 7 weeks!
I lost a baby in March, would have been due in October. I'm 4 weeks, 2 days. HCG today was 272. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism about a week before I got my BFP this time. I'm pretty sure that's why I miscarried. I'm on synthroid now. Trying to get in to see an endo, I have been referred to one. My T4 and T3 levels were drawn last week and they were on the low side of normal - not great for pregnancy, they should be in the upper 1/3 of the range. T4 free was very low...
Get a CB digi and use FMU, but don't drink a lot before bed so it will be really concentrated urine. FX!
Got my T3 back this afternoon, it is 2.5. Low normal, not good for pregnancy. UGH. Thanks for sharing your story with me.    What type of glandular adrenal rebuilder did you take and can it be taken during pregnancy? 
Congrats!
My free T4 was 0.61 after my miscarriage 4 weeks ago.  Got a positive pregnancy test yesterday and had labs drawn, HCG 33 and free T4 1.02. I was just told this is not sufficient for pregnancy, it is too low, even though it is within range (0.89-1.76).    I just started taking Synthroid a week ago and I'm only taking 50 mcg. I will probably get my free T3 results back monday, as well as progesterone.    I am interested in adding a natural thyroid medication to...
I bet you are pregnant! 
YAY! I am using the same lot # and I did the same thing yesterday and got worried too. The batch before this one was REALLY messed up. But even though my tests are still faint I got BFP on walmart test, FRER, AND a digi today! Not sure what is going on with the wondfo tests, last time I got a BFP on a wondfo it was nice and dark. 
I'm 12 dpo today. Not FMU.