or Connect

Posts by hipumpkins

2 mos feels like forever when your in the midst of it but it is just the next step.  So now she learns how to be independent and it will take TONS of practice, but she will be all done and completely potty independent before 2.  I know you;re thinking 2?  2 is still mos away, it is but it will also just be a fleeting memory before you know it.  Relax...she will get this.
At that age my son peed standing in the tub.  I don't know why but he preferred to pee down the drain.  He is 5 now an no he doesn't still do it.  As far as poop I don't really know maybe once you get to pee standing he will be more relaxed and just sit and poop.  Good luck
They did a promotion and sent us (and many many other people) a free deck.  I recieved the pyramath and it was simple and versatile.  It comes with directions but you could easily make the game go any other creative way. I am not sure about the other decks.   
  If you purchase any products at shop.iseecards.com you can use the promo code mathisfun for 50% off anything up until April 7. You can give this code to as many people that you want.     I am not affiliated with this company.  I just thought ti was a nice offer from what appears to be a family run business. 
 I was brought to this thread from searching "OWL" b/c my church is going to start using this curriculum.  I have heard  alot about it and I am concerrend that  my church is starting this too young.  I see referenced in this thread that is used for pre teens and teens.  Our church is starting this for 2nd graders.  I am worried that is too young .  Many moms in our church feel the same but not are not willing to buck the system.   Please give me any feedback you...
Great thanks!
I'll bet she wants to learn but is just frustrated.  From your descritption she sounds fine and normal but you would know better if something else seemed off. Anyway, as for reading maybe let her just look at the pics and tell the story to you instead of trying to figure out the words.  Math as a real life thing is great but to see it on paper is trickier so maybe just let her use math sheets as puzzles (Myt son likes math in that way)  just as there is no uissue with...
Yes I  read that antibotics can cause upset stomachs however I am not sure if this is beyoend the range of normal. My daughter was put on suprax on Sunday for a UTI. WE were instructd 2 doses on Sunday and one everyday after that.    She has been complainig about her stmach hurting and it is just constant, never letting up.  After taking the abx yesterday morning she complained ALL day and this morning without even having a dose yet she is still...
My DD who is 8 has always struggled with handwriting.  Her penmenship was really not anywhere near a typical 8 year old.  Some daysb I was unschoolish about it just letting her be and other days I would get so stressed that I would have her practice copy work.  Nothing helped get her Js to face the right way or not have backwards letters and letters tht rise at the end.  Yes we tried HWT with little success...until one day just a few weeks ago she asked to learn to wrote...
My now 5 year old can do everything on that list.  Bugttons bget tricky but he can do them.  He can read OK so I'm p[retty sure he could recognize days of the week but I never actaully asked him.  However my now 8 year old could do very little on that list when she was 5.  She does have some sensory issues and she has made huge strides in her learning since we switched to Feingold but still often resists indepndence whereas my 5 year old loves to learn how to do things...