or Connect

Posts by maefair

Quote: Originally Posted by •Adorkable• (ETA, i just recoded them so that they are just notes for me and don't bug others) Thanks for the explanation -- sorry to make you rework your system. I figured it was something like that ... I'll be checking in more often.
Hugs to you Adorkable. I've been lurking and sending good vibes your way for the past month or so, but no posting til now because I hadn't had AF since 12/20/07 after going off BCP. Well, I have had spotting the past three days (TMI to follow ...) and haven't even needed a tampon, I just noticed when I checked my CF. BTW, I think Maca and Vitex really kicked my into gear so I'd highly recommend for anyone else in my position. My chart say my timing was good this...
Quote: Anybody else have a good method for getting down 2 Tbsp of powder? I'm telling ya -- try this smoothie recipe! No Maca taste what so ever. It's been my breakfast for about a month now, and I really love it. 2 Tbsp Maca powder 1 banana 1/4 C frozen blueberries 1/4 C frozen strawberries 1/2 C yogurt/soy yogurt 1-2 tsp honey 1/2 C pomegranate or cranberry juice 2 tsp wheat germ (optional) 1 small bottle ginseng (optional) Blend and serve up in...
Hey blueRhino, You sound like you're in a really tough spot. As a musician I sort of know how you feel. We did get asked to tour Europe in the fall and I told my husband (and bandmate) we should turn it down because we are TTC and who knows where we'll be then. We've toured Europe before though, and playing music isn't our livelihood. If I were you I would go for it. I'm sure you wouldn't be the first dancer to become pregnant. Would you regret it if you didn't...
I have been taking Maca for a few weeks now, and am considering Vitex too, but I don't know that much about it. Makes me wonder if many people combine the two. Quote: Originally Posted by kriket Yeah, BCPs pretty much suck. They are great until you want kids, then you wonder WTF you were thinking going on in the first place much love, It will all work out, Thanks Kriket -- I'm not stressing too much about it because I keep telling myself that...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lauren31 Why did she prescribe this anyway? She told me it would induce a period and get me back on track. I haven't had one since the end of Dec. and went off of the pill at the beginning of the year. concadmom2, thanks, I didn't know that about the blood coloring. Hopefully I will start my cycles again soon. I really wish I'd known this would happen when I was on BCP because I would have gone off of it long ago.
Thanks Adorkable. I did have spotting a few days after stopping BCP too, and same with now. So now perhaps I'll create my very second chart since Dec and have CD 1 be the first day of this last round of spotting. I POAS today and neg, of course. Wishful thinking.
Quote: Originally Posted by kriket did the Dr do any blood work? She did -- said my hormone levels were normal. If it's not counted as AF, why would I be bleeding? (Pardon my ignorance ... I'm just learning a lot lately )
Thanks Texaspeach, that makes sense. I still have to wonder if the spotting now is normal or should be considered AF (for charting purposes and for my sanity, of course).
Thanks Kriket. Good luck with your chart. I'm pretty average weight, so I don't think that has to do with it. I'm really having trouble finding others who have done a 10 day progesterone prescription. Anyone?