or Connect

Posts by NikonMama

I honestly don't care one way or the other, nor do I think badly of those that choose not to wear makeup.  I don't notice, usually, and if I do I'm more likely to notice someone wearing a TON of it.  I actually JUST learned how to properly apply eye makeup in the past year or so, and I'm 34.  LOL  I had never put on eyeliner before in my life, and looking back on it my eyeshadow was probably ridiculous in the past when I did use it.  lol  Pinterest is wonderful for...
My son's elementary school had zero homework, and their middle school was as minimal as possible. 
DH fought me tooth and nail at the beginning.  At first when I would try something, he would pitch a fit.  Gradually over time, so long as I implemented new things/ideas one at a time and give him time to adjust to that before I do something else, he is more receptive.  It changed drastically once I became a SAHM about 2 years ago.  At that point, he said that I do most of the cleaning, so I make the decisions, so I can start new things more often now without complaint...
  I love using a washcloth.  IMO, they stay sudsier longer.  Plus, they are SO much easier to clean.  I have about a MILLION washcloths that I rotate.  They sell ones now, I've seen them at both Walmart and Target, that have a layer of scrubby mesh sewn to one side of the washcloth.  I use those a lot, and they work really well.  :)    There are days I will use more than one washcloth b/c I refuse to let them sit between meals and grow bacteria (same concept as a sponge...
I had it multiple times with my son, and he has Aspergers. 
Our new neighbor was over for dinner one night, and after we ate I washed the dishes (we have a dish washer, but we wash them by hand by choice).  I do them like you do...she must do them like your DBFs dad b/c she told me I was wasting water by letting it run like that, I should just fill up the sink.  I just said "Uh huh..." and kept on doing what I was doing.  LOL  I also think it's gross to wash the dishes with the dirty water, but what do I know.  I also think that...
If you personally don't have a problem with your pet being on your furniture, then don't worry about what other people think.  They are guests in your house, but your pets live there.  Our dog is allowed on the sofa, in fact his bed is on the sofa next to me, and that is where he sleeps most of the time.  If we ever have guests, then they just have to deal with it.    If you really want to teach him to not be on the furniture except when told he can, then it is just...
My stomach is hard as a rock a lot of times also, and on those days I really do look pregnant.  Now I'm starting to wonder if it gets that way b/c I had a high gluten intake day or something? 
I often get ulcers in my mouth, particularly if I don't use a specific type of toothpaste.  I have a ton of them in my mouth right now, so I was looking up reasons for them yesterday and I came across a LOT of interesting information. First, I learned that Celiac Disease can cause them. Then that lead me to find out that since I have Addison's Disease, that puts me at a higher risk of developing celiac disease. THEN, I found out that celiac disease can cause seizure...
Agreed.  Crate train him, in the crate any time you cannot watch him (showering, doing the dishes, etc) or you are not home.