or Connect

Posts by ChinaDoll

He listens to me discuss curriculum, helps me organize the room, pays for the curriculum, reads read-alouds and Bible at bedtime, and has occasionally taken them on a field trip or served as a guest speaker on a topic we're studying. Sometimes we save science experiments for his day off (Friday). Mostly he's not involved on a daily basis besides the evening read-alouds, but he's as involved as he can be with his job. He's supportive and interested, and that goes a long...
we are currently using Sonlight Science K. [/QUOTE] we used SL core and sci K last year, loved it, and will move to Core and Sci 1 this year
I never did unless I was in church ... and even then just used a Maya wrap to block side view but left the top open. Poor babe has to breathe!
My son self-weaned at 5, so not in grade school, but he attended preschool at ages 3 and 4 before we started homeschooling for K. It really never came up at school, so there was never a problem. We nursed before school and at bedtime (and of course any other time he needed) but not at school, obviously, so it just never came up.
Quote: Originally Posted by kathymuggle I would only go down the anti school route if the conversation turns that way and you feel it is best to address it. I would acknowledge the work your MIL did trying to make schooling work - and how that was probably the best route at the time (when less was known about HSing and it was not seen as an option). There is a different route though, now, and it is HSing and it is what you are choosing as the parents. ...
Oh, Mama, 1 is young and bf is such a great tool for your toolbox in the toddler years! I nursed in public until sometime just after age 3 ...
I don't exactly remember, but I know it was still every 2-3 hours at that age, plus naps, bedtime and owies. It increased between 14-18 months when separation anxiety hit, and then slowed down again a little. But mine nursed until 3.5 and 5 yrs, so 1 year was still just a baby who needed mama snuggles IMO ...
Wonderful!
legos, definitely legos
I don't know either but I'm on day 3 of the Candida diet and am HATING the die-off ...