or Connect

Posts by ChinaDoll

I got pregnant again when my daughter was 12 months old, when she was still nursing 10-12 times a day. Emily is now 17 months old and I'm almost 5 months pregnant - she still nurses 4-6 times a day, though my milk has dried up considerably. I can tell she still gets drops, though, and her interest hasn't dropped (just that she's so much more active now) so I'm hoping she'll keep going til the milk comes back! It does still hurt when she latches on, but not as bad as in...
I've seen this More Milk Two herbal tincture advertised online, and am considering ordering it, but haven't actually used it myself yet. I'm not sure about the domperidone, but I know you shouldn't take fenugreek when pregnant. Hopefully the above tincture would help; I'm sure you're nervous about your supply. I got pregnant again (we WERE trying) when my daughter was 12 months old, and they'll be 21-22 months apart. Emily is now 17 months old and I'm almost 5...
When did your colostrum come in (if it did while still pg)? If it did, how did you know? Em (17 mos) has only been pooping once a day for several months now, but in the last 2 days has gone 3-4 times a day, and sometimes they're very loose like EBF stools. She was recently on an antibiotic, and is teething 2 molars, so I know we're facing several issues here:, but I'm also 21 weeks pregnant, and I *think* I'm seeing the milk (drops at this point) turning yellowish like...
Hey, Lydia! Emmy was 12 months old when I got pregnant again, and nursing 10-12 times a day. Now at 20 weeks pregnant, I have had a definite drop in supply, but by no means have I dried up. She still nurses 4-5 times a day, and still gets a little milk, I can still express drops. I think colostrum is starting to come in, too, because it's sort of yellowish colored now. anyway, congrats on starting TTC again - hope it works out for you soon!
BFP!!!! We're having a baby!!!! I think I'm around 5 weeks, so due date is sometime in late April! Now that I've told you, I have to admit, I'm a little nervous, but excited! DH is thrilled! Thanks so much for your encouragement. Dandeliions, your story especially encourages me, hopefully Em will keep nursing! Thanks so much!
Thanks, ladies - I know I shouldn't worry, but I would hate for Em to miss out on her "num-nums!" I didn't get to test today, will be testing first thing in the am - pretty sure I am, but DH is very supportive, and hopefully I can relax and enjoy! Lydia, nice to see you here!
Hey, ladies, I've been lurking here for a while, and just wanted to ask a couple of questions: (a bit of history: Emily is 13.5 months, still nursing 10-12 times a day, we've not been "real" careful when BD the last couple of months, thought I was ready for #2 but am now freaking out) I have been charting using CM only, since nighttime BF keeps me too tired to temp Got my cycles back at 10 weeks postpartum, not sure when/if I've started to O, but I think I have in...
No, you're not crazy, it sounds normal ! Even though we nursed on cue, with no bottles or pacifier or anything, AF still returned at 10 weeks postpartum, and has been regular ever since. At 1 year old, Emily still nurses 8-12 times a day -- though each month, I have a dip in supply just before I start spotting. She is more fussy during that time, and goes through a "nursing-needy time" just like during those early growth spurts - I assume to keep up my supply. She...