or Connect

Posts by zombiemommie

I have these giant crickets in my b asement, not only are they huge (they are literally like small mice, at least 3 inches if not longer) and aside from being REALLY loud they are creepy too. They climb up the walls and jump at you. We keep our laundry room in the basement and I don't want to deal with them anymore but since I am pggo and ds is 2 and frequently with me, I don't want to get it exterminated or use sprays. But I am reaching my limit with these things,...
Well, I don't have time to reply-reply but I want to join the discussion after we get back on Monday from visiting family (i really have to pack - don't know what I am doing on here it is SUCKING me in at 7 am EST LOL) Anyway, I had csection for failed induction (and I mean FAILED - no contraction ever after 20 hours of cervidil, max pit, cervidil, 2 epidurals for painful exams due to cervidil slipping and swellign my vagina - lovely feeling) - induction for...
I'm in coastal NJ and I'd say that you ****might***** be able to get away with planting some cool season seeds as long as you can cover them if it gets too cold. The last few nights have been at frost temps here, but it is about 68 right now. Maybe you can throw some of the black plastic mulch out on the dirt for a few days to really warm the soil, then plant, keep warm at night (maybe even just cover with a glass bowl or something at night) and hope for the best ?...
I live in NJ, and usually it is cold enough that my roses drop all of their leaves and the black spot dies and doesn't come back until the end of the summer. Well this year it has been very warm, and I notice the canes all still are spotty. I don't want to spray fungicide. Does anybody know any natural remedies for blackspot ? My roses are beautiful, and I'd like to keep them that way "naturally". TIA
Different twist - *I* was an early reader, reading stories by 3 and in pre-kindergarden was paraded into a 3rd grade classroom to read one of their books (I remember this vividly-I was very uncomfortable). Anywho, I was skipped to the 1st grade from pre-k however I was not very socially mature at that time, still crying for my mom often. I was "bullied" per se by others in the early grades and remained quite sensitive (also from dysfunctional household, who knows what...
My son was transverse at his 20 week appt, and then at 28 weeks he was vertex. I fell in the yard and he wound up transverse again (at about 8 months), but good advice from a friend was to sit on the birth ball and bounce gently to help him find his way back. And he did ! I wound up with a csection, but for reasons not related to this.