or Connect

Posts by Jenren

Hello canuckgal! I'm affrain I can't be of much help to you, but wanted to say that I am in a similar boat, only it is my DS 6, who will eat anything and my DD 3, who is very picky! She will eat cereal, fruit all day long, smoothies, almost anything sweet, naturaly of course, and that's about it. She really doen't like any kind of veggie, at all. She does not like tofu, anything with a 'wierd texture', noodles, rice cakes, etc. I am at a loss right now as I too am...
hank you Cristeen! I don't think that we made it in that twelve hour window. I believe that I O'd early early that morn since my temp as already up when I took it and we didn't BD until late that night, around 11:30. That would have made it well past the twelve hour mark. I know that all I can do is just wait and see, I am just not a very good waiter Has anyone else had any experience with this? Thank you again!
hello Ladies! I have a question for you that is just burning me up! Any wisdom or advice would be greatly appreciated!! Okay, so I triggered on Thurs. the 9th and believe I may have O'd on the 11th. At least I had a temp spike that mornin g and it stayed up this mornin g as well. My RE had instructed us to BD the 10th, but DH is in the Army and was on duty until the next day, Friday. We DTD last night, but my temp had already gone up yesteday morn. So my question is,...
Soulshine, thank you so much for sharing your story!! I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that in January! After thinking about it for the past two days now, and reading all of the things that all of these other ladies on here are going through, my situation seems so small. YKWIM? Compared to the really 'big' things that everyone is facing, mine just seems like a minor set back. You are so right when you say, "you are all ready to go to the next step and then...
thank you so much for that info and insight Seedlings!! That just totally makes more sense the way that you put it rather than the way it was explained to me by the nurse and RE. You just gave me some hope when I was just about to give up on this cycle! Perhaps it is not a complete loss. That is so interesting about the IVF! I didnt know that they tried to get everyone on the same schedule, and that makes total sense! Thank you so much!!
Has anyone ever had this happen, or am I the only one? I thought these cycsts were pretty common
Hello Ladies. I have a couple of questions for you, so any advice or personal stories that you can share would be very appreciated!! So here is the latest: AF came yesterday and so I was able to get in today for my baseline U/S. I was all set to go and was so excited that the ball would finally get rolling this cycle. As my RE was doing the U/S and looking at my right ovary he noticed a very large cycst.: He said that it is a normal thing and that it is most likley...
Hello again ladies I am just wondering if you can help me interprate my FF chart? It is telling me different O date than what I figured from my other fertility signs, CM and OPK. Feel free to take a look. I thought I O'd on CD11 since I had a couple days of fertile CM, one day on CD11 with a positive OPK, and a thermal rise on CD's 12, 13, & 14. According to FF I didn't O until CD17, with no other fertility signs other than a thermal shift. This has happened a...
Hello Ladies, I haven't really been posting very much, mostly lurking. I do have a question now though that I am hoping you ladies can help me out with. I have been taking the pill form of Vitex for three cycles now and really have not noticed any difference at all. I had read that the liquid form of it works better and faster so I went to Sprouts yesterday and picked up a bottle of their brand. I am just wondering what the correct dose of the liquid would be. Is...
Hello Ladies, Has anyone used this drug before? I just went into my RE on Tuesday and she said that my androgens are high and started me on Dexamethasone. I know that it is supposed to support the female hormones and suppress the male hormones, but that is about it. Everything that I have googled on it always comes up with it's other uses aside from IF. Has anyone had any success with it? TIA