or Connect

Posts by ZARAMAMA

X
Quote: Originally Posted by LoveOhm I am not attorney but in my state (California) I think you could end up paying him child support ---- so I would research it. But honestly if he is unemployed my guess is he will need your financial to care for your child 50% of the time. right... $360.00 a month isn't enough to keep just one person going for an entire month. So, I guess I will have to wait until he finds a job to file our custody. ugh....
OK so, stbx is unemployed, on unemployment. I make 360/m gross, for now. Should I wait to file until he finds a job? :
X
OK.. so a friend of mine has been reunited with a past BF/lover and is interested in him again. She is kind of wondering if there are protocols on how long to wait to DTD with someone you've already DTD with before... She is the 3 dates type of girl, but doesn't know if that same rule applies to a past lover. Insight?
I am going to start taking some items (like clothes and documents) over there this week. I drive that way for school anyway, so I'm going to start taking the un-noticed items over. The only big stuff I need is my computer, desk, printer (all for school). We have an extra bed in a storage unit that I plan to get, but I don't have to get that out of the house. I've transferred money into my personal bank account, but I don't know that I can close our joint account on my...
X
Umm.. I don't have a credit card either. I will call Legal Aid and see if they can help.. and I might ask around for friends who have lawyer connections.
wow, I had no idea! Thanks again for the good advice! Is there a way to get a good lawyer without having any money? Neither of us make anything.. well not a lot of anything, anyway...
Quote: Originally Posted by Anne2008 Have you thought about how you will manage financially once you leave him? I'm only working 10 hrs a week right now. After this semester is over, I will have to find another PT job.. I can't quit the 10/h one I have.. it is too important for me to continue to work there. I have to finish out the school year, but I don't plan on going FT next semester like I have been. My friend is going to let me rent out...