or Connect

Posts by ZARAMAMA

No fast food here either. But, I have given my kiddos fries.. they are easy for babies to hold and soft enough not to choke on, so I don't mind them once in a while- while we are eating out. I get them unsalted.
Hemp has been in many traditional diets for thousands of years. There is nothing wrong with it.. it's full of omega's, protein and vitamins. Maybe it hasn't been so traditional in the past 60 years since growing hemp was made illegal in the US.
mama! This has been happening to me a lot lately too. I find myself googling this xbf too, and I can't help it. I honestly don't know why I think about him all the time, and it really bothers me. I have a great DH.. but I can't get xbf out of my mind
Avery Zoe Riley Maya Leah Audrey Paige Jade Shelby Dakota Piper Marley Willow Quinn Emery Journey Kind of long... I could go on forever. like any?
How old are you? 27 How old were you when you started having kids? 22 How old are your kids now? 5, 3, + one on the way How old are your friends? 21-30
Online, mostly blogs.
I used it with my last pregnancy sometimes, just fine.
yup!!! Sending you good labor vibes!
nope, going all natural!
Just introducing myself.. new here from No Cal