or Connect

Posts by keeptryst

peanutgirl, I think I saw the health articles from that site regarding diet and lifestyle posted on a yahoogroup with the source url mentioned. I was impressed with the article, had looked over the site, and bookmarked it. In the past few months the thought kept coming up that I should try the energy healing for infertility I'd seen on the site. I thought well, there'd be no harm in giving it a shot...after all, all it involves is charging a glass of water with some...
Dear mamas, after more than two years of ttc for our second we are finally pregnant. Five year old DS was conceived pretty quickly, and it somehow just didn't feel right to go the medical route in trying for our second child. So I stuck with just trying and hoping...until I recently came across this energy healing system which works on similar principles as reiki and other alternative systems of healing. It is free and do-it-yourself and I felt moved to give it a try. I...
Thanks all for your kind words and good wishes. writinglove, thanks for the link...would love to join the conversation there, and I'm looking forward to more ladies from this thread joining us over there soon too!
It seems quite clear that I'm pregnant, I remember those first trimester feelings well from my previous pregnancy. This time around there has been no ecstacy in realizing it, simply a quiet awareness that what was meant to be has come to pass in its own good time. Still taking it one day at a time in this delicate beautiful space.   All the very best to you wonderful ladies on your journey. Wish you peace and may each of you attain your heart's desire.
Hi all, and welcome to all the new ladies, this thread is really thriving!!   happy - so glad you've opened yourself up to all those good things. Regardless of the outcome it does feel good to be doing the best we can with what is in our hands.   AFM - I'm six days late today, and the last time I was this late was when I was pregnant with DS. A few days ago, I remembered I had a hpt somewhere in my closet that I'd bought in the thick of my ttc journey and never...
emski - Good luck with the Clomid, and great that DH is on board.   julieven - I've heard so many women say that they'll never stop trying for another child, and I feel the same way most of the time. No amount of not reaching the objective seems to stop that. It's almost as if it isn't me trying - it's the power of life itself that works itself out through me - "the same life that shoots in joy through the dust of the earth in numberless blades of grass and breaks...
nearlyelated: Good to hear you and your DP are getting comfortable around the thought of your pregnancy. Wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby.   happy: yay for a peaceful cycle! I hear you on the muddy waters though, because it hasn't come clear yet for me too - still waiting and seeing. 3 days late today. The latest my period has ever appeared is 5 days late. I've been having AF cramps but no AF. I guess my body will let me know soon enough. In the...
Beagle, congrats! How exciting for you.     Seriously! Want to get pregnant? Come post in the "Saner 2ww" thread
Hi ladies -   I have an almost 5 yr old DS, and have been ttc for over 2 years for our second.   Popping in to say I identify so much with what each of you has said:   1) Looking at a baby and feeling like it's so far removed from your current existence that it does not feel like it'll ever happen again.   2) But still wanting DC to grow up with a sibling.   3) Sometimes having a lucid moment of insight and realizing I might have just enchanted myself...
pickle18 Loved the lotus imagery meditation - even the thought of it is so evocative of peace and sacredness.