or Connect

Posts by keeptryst

zenquaker So happy for you!! wow This baby's come at a full, busy time for you so it'll probably help you in having a saner pregnancy just as well as it did for the 2ww. Wish you a healthy happy 9 months and beyond!
Welcome to Renaissance31, SandyLoam, Megmoira, BeagleSmuggler and all the other new ladies who joined recently.   BeagleSmuggler, I know what you mean about losing it a couple of days before AF. Even with all my que sera sera philosophy, I had a bad day of it yesterday. For me, it's the being in limbo that gets me. I have no idea whether there is a baby at the end of this journey or not - and in the meantime a part of my consciousness is in limbo. ttc takes up a part...
filiadeluna: So happy for you, congrats! Those unexpected gifts from the universe are the best thing ever, right? Just goes to show that physical details notwithstanding, when a baby's ready to come, it's gonna come. Wishing you a heathy, happy pregnancy
writinglove: Heartfelt wishes that your little bean grows into a healthy, strong baby   zenquaker: Sounds like you've found the secret to a saner 2ww! What you said reminds me of that Zen quote - "Why are you unhappy? Because 99.9 per cent of everything you think, and of everything you do, is for your self - and there isn't one." heh. Self-preoccupation is the monkey I need to get off my back during the 2ww.   happy: When people ask, I say "we're always open to...
happy: Such a great insight! Thanks for putting in clear words such an intangible under-the-surface feeling that we mostly just feel vaguely uncomfortable about and sweep under the carpet. It was liberating to read what you said. I had this very feeling you describe a couple times these past few weeks before O, but hadn't thought it out as clearly - so your post is super helpful.   Allowing the moment to be what it is. Yes.
That is so touching, daurelia, you are blessed indeed. sourire, I remember you from a while ago, happy to see you're in a good place on this journey.   I am grateful for my happy little family. I am grateful for the joyful energy DS fills our life and home with. I'm grateful for all the inspiration the universe sends my way and all the pop quizzes too (which I usually fail). Grateful for the challenges and lessons and successes and failures - they make life so...
Well into the tww, and the pace is mellow and laidback. Somehow I don't have much hope this cycle, so it feels good to just cruise along and not be intent on arriving :) I've been ttc so long that I don't know if it'll ever happen, and if it doesn't, I've grown to be quite ok with that. Perfectly willing to give the universe the prerogative on this one. Like that quote goes, "For all that has been — thanks. For all that shall be — yes."   Here's a beautiful...
  Good idea, dakipode. Try it and see. Sure to be helpful anytime we get an opportunity to switch channels from obssessing about the nitty gritties to gratitude.
ClumsySugarPlum: Congratulations! Wishing you a happy, healthy, peaceful, sane pregnancy.   I've been meditating on this passage:   "The peace in my heart matches the peace at the heart of nature. No longer am I a feverish fragment of life; I am indivisible from the whole. I live completely in the present, released from the prison of the past with its haunting memories and vain regrets, released from the prison of the future with its tantalizing hopes and...
Ladies,   This story is so deep and powerful - she really strips it down to essence, embraces the pain and discomfort of this mortal existence, and says Yes to all of life. Transformative reading. Every line of it is a meditation. It's a story about birth but the core realizations apply just as perfectly to ttc/pregnancy/all of life.   Sure to be hugely comforting during the tww: http://thegiftofgivinglife.blogspot.in/2010/02/rebecca-oversons-story.html   I...