or Connect

Posts by Katica

: That`s wonderful!!!
Just got my period 18 months PP. Exciting!!
Ladies, I`m soooo excited. I got my very first PP period 18 months into the breastfeeding game. Now we can start TTC from zero instead of minus one. Please, move me to waiting to ovulate.
Ds is 18 months and I haven`t had a PP period yet. Does you baby nurse at night as well? I`ve read somewhere that night weaning greatly helps with fertility. As for your mother`s situation. Not sure what it could have been but every person is different. Hope you don`t have to go that long...
That`s what I did too. Just started with the current date. And I DO obsess over the chart Gives me something else to do besides whining about the lack of my period.
I`m in the same boat over here. Ds is 18 months old and I don`t have my period yet. From what I`ve read and heard it is possible to get pregnant before your period returns. Actually, the longer you go without a pp period the more likely you ovulate before it first returns. Hope all goes well...
...if I haven`t had PPAF yet? I`m part of the nursing mother`s thread except haven`t had my first pp period yet. My ds is 18 months old and he nurses a LOT both day and night. I`ve started using FF but it asks for the date of my last period. In my case it was back in 2005 Does charting work in this case too? Can I detect my ovulation or just keep *shooting in the dark*?
Quote: Originally Posted by clynnr If it gets to the point where you are wanting to TTC and do not have a return of fertility, there are some things (not weaning) you can do to increase the chance of ovulating. Clynnr- May I ask what those ways are? I`ve been having the hardest time trying to figure out whether I really have to wean completely before AF returns. I really don`t want to unless it`s really needed. Ds is a high needs child and he...
I`m sorry breastfeeding has been such a struggle for you. I`m from a third world country and can completely understand that some things are simply not available. In addition to the great advice the pp gave you I would suggest to get as much skin-to-skin contact with your little girl as you can. My son was supplemented with formula at the beginning (bad advice) and he had started to prefer the bottle b/c of its stronger flow. Babies will not work for their food (ie breast...
Nothing new here. Still waiting to O or get AF whichever comes first. I`ve started charting but have no idea how to read a chart...