or Connect

Posts by Katica

It is possible to get pregnant before your first PP period. If you ovulate and then catch that very first egg you can get pregnant.  But it could also be just wishful thinking. Why don`t you take a test with FMU?
I`m sorry you are dealing with not supportive family on top of everything else. I`m right with you with all the contractions and modified bed rest. Never know how much is too much and what will develop into premature labor. Sure, help would be nice. My family is very supportive but they live thousands of miles away and no one has been able to come to help. Thankfully, my MIL will come for a couple of weeks after the baby arrives to help with chores and childcare. Until...
Thank you so much for your answer. I pretty much got the same answer today at my appointment. So, for now, I will up my water intake by a LOT and rest when needed. (that one is very hard with two little monkeys around:) The spotting is most likely not related to the cramping though for now I need to rest as much as possible. I`m so glad I`ve joined. You ladies are wonderful!!
Hello dear ladies, I`ve been lurking here for a long time now but just now got the courage to actually join My name is Katica (Ida) and I`m due in May with my third child. I have two wonderful, very active kiddos, ages 5 and 2 years old. To be brutally honest, I don`t enjoy being pregnant as I have lots of problems during pregnancy.  But I LOVE my kids so it`s worth it. I spotted my way through the second and third trimester with my DD and this pregnancy is no...
I have to be honest, I was also struggling with the "toddlers are better off at pre-school" idea. I was repeatedly told that people are sorry for my then 3-year-old son for being home with me. I didn`t send him to pre-school until he was 4.5 and I think that was a good age. He is learning some very crucial social skills about how to play with other children and he is also learning the language. (I speak a different language to him). I don`t believe kids are better off...
I`m so sorry you are going through this. I believe I had PPD with my son and then to some degree with my daughter. It is terrible. The fears, anxiety. I didn`t use any medication or herbs so I cannot help you with that. Have you been seen by a doctor yet? Do you have any family to support you? Are you sleep deprived? Sleep deprivation can make things worse. What really helped me was getting enough fresh air and exercise. And by exercise I don`t neccessarily mean...
I had heavy bleeding with my first in the first weeks of my pregnancy. That pregnancy resulted in a beautiful little boy. I spotted/bled with my second and miscarried. With my little daughter I had spotting between week 20 and 30. No explanation. I made countless trips to the hospital and the baby was well. I`m pregnant again (24 weeks) and I just had spotting a couple of weeks ago. Pink/brown but still scary. Always nervous, always watching the TP and always...
Hi, I`m from Ukraine. I have breastfed in public but I covered myself up pretty well. I really don`t think it`s illegal but you might get a few stares. Even if people tell you to stop it might be just their personal opinion. 
Hi, first, congratulations! It is more common than people think to have pink/brown spotting in the first trimester of pregnancy. But, I would get it checked out as soon as you can. At 6 weeks they should be able to see the heartbeat of your baby on the ultrasound. You should also mention your thyroid issues when you go in for a checkup. Hope that helps.
nm