or Connect

Posts by honeybunch2k8

as if you needed one!!! Apparently, this swine flu fiasco has been in the works for years. I have just read in a book a reprint of an article entitled "Big Brother's Coming! Revealed: Secret plan to tag every, man, woman, and child." The idea is to inject people with a transmitter. The article says, "All the gov't would have to do is make up something like the swine flu vaccine." It also states that drs wouldn't even know what was happening. Id also like to say...
Quote: Originally Posted by Turquesa I also get nervous (if not snarkily amused) by comments about "post-surveillance data." Translation: You're being experimented on, ladies. Lol...How dare anyone accuse SS Merck of the 4th reich of experimenting on people??? Just b/c George Merck worked as a bioweapons expert doesn't mean his company would ever make a product that hurt people...not even vioxx...
I didn't see it but I'd like to add my :Puke
(((((HUGS))))) Don't feel guilty, mama. I have read that one. I have also read an article entitled "The Questionable Contribution of Medical Measures to the Decline of Mortality in the US in the 20th Century." Seeing the charts alone made me seriously question vaccines.
Quote: Originally Posted by mama2j&t i'm starting to worry (can only find on foxnews..) http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...-flu-outbreak/ grrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by mommysarah5 interesting. When I had my youngest my oldest 2 were fully vaccinated with DTaP but I had stopped vaxxing at that point. everyone in the house got pertussis that year, except my newborn. YEP, I've read a story like that only the baby didn't die *gasp.* Most in the house were sick including a fully vaxed child. The only person who didn't get it had pertussis as a child. Hmmm....
Quote: Originally Posted by EnviroBecca I have been making something lately that I think of as "American bean sandwich" because it reminds me of the flavor of a McDonald's cheeseburger--without that weird chewy grimmelly stuff in it, you know? It's really quick and a great way to use up small amounts of leftover beans. Cook some diced onion in olive oil. Add pre-cooked beans, any soft kind such as black, pinto, or lentil. (Kidney beans keep their shape...
IMO, if you are happy with the amount of fat you are eating, then you should stick with that. I eat a good bit of olive oil though. I eat it with my daily snack-sliced tomatoes. I also cook veggies with olive oil and make flat bread with it. I eat olive oil with just about everything. Yum!!! Congrats on being vegan!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by hotfuss I have learned to just keep my mouth shut around certain people and forums bc I dont have the time or energy for the BS. I work at a pediatricians and dont vax so I have bascially bit a hole through my tongue. Some people cant wrap their little minds around that the government, FDA is all about the $$ and full of shit w/o our best interest at heart. Yes, amongst other things. Those are just the tip of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Scattershoot It's pretty sad when your product is so bad that people refuse to come get it, so you decide in your distorted reality that you are going to bring it to them. Desperation.