or Connect

Posts by Georgetown HB Mom

I say girl too. Just based on your symptoms and your pattern. Now guess for me: I have two girls already. I am carrying the same this time but baby does seem a tad smaller than the other two were. I have been irritable at times and had extreme morning sickness just like with the other 2. Heart rate has been in the 140-150's range. Only difference is I had my other two right around 38 weeks and I am now 39 weeks 2 days. As far as timing of sex we DTD three days before I...
Last year I attended a homebirth of a baby that weighed in at 13.5lbs and was 23 inches long with a 15.5 head. Labor was only 2 hours and she pushed that baby out in about 10 minutes. Mom and baby were perfectly healthy, no GD, no bad eating habits, just a big baby. Can you imagine how horrified a hospital would have been and all the interventions that mom and baby would have gotten if she had gone to an OB? Lisa
Quote: Originally Posted by S.T.B.MRSJ He has been measuring at least one to two weeks ahead the entire time. According to the date I believe I conceived, I would be 40 weeks today, only 9 days different from what the doc says. My doctor is amazing and discussed all options, including WAITING with me, before we came to a final decision. He did not push for induction or anything, he wanted everything to be completely natural. I pushed for it, it was my...
So this is baby #3. My other 2 daughters came at 38 weeks and 2 days and 38 weeks and 4 days. I am now over 39 weeks. What is the deal? I have heard of 3rd babies being the weird ones and now I am starting to believe it. My pregnancies have all been very similar and with the other two when the contractions started they did not stop until a baby came. I have been having on and off contractions for a week now. I will have them for a couple of hours, ten minutes apart and...
Quote: Originally Posted by jspeg I know they can't "make me" but I come from a family where "Doctors know best" we kinda just go with what the Doctors recommend. My husband is completely opposite and researches EVERYTHING out on his own forms his own opinion. He is trying to rub off on me. It is my first so I will hold out hope that I will go into labor naturally SOON! The last 2 nights have been stronger contractions so hopefully that is a...
So this is baby #3. I am going to try and breastfeed. Had lots of problems with other two. Maybe 3rd time is the charm. I want to be able to bottle feed and breastfeed. So, I need to know about pumping. Could I get by with just a manual pump? Would like a good one but an economical one too. And how often do you pump? Thanks, Lisa
So, I keep reading these posts about babies being born and the mom was just for sure it was a boy/girl and the baby came out the opposite. I am wondering how often that happens where our instinct is not correct. So, did you have a strong instinct that your baby was for sure one sex and when it was born it came out the opposite sex? Lisa
I feel like such a mess. 38 weeks 4 days. First DD was born at 38 weeks 1 day and second DD was born at 38 weeks 4 days. So, I am surprised I am still pregnant. And I feel so crabby and irritated. I wish everyone would just be quiet and quit making messes. I sat down to eat breakfast today and just felt like crying. Not from anything in particular, just wanted to cry. I am assuming it is just hormones. Anyone else? Lisa P.S. And I did not plan anything for Easter....
Quote: Originally Posted by briome http://vbacfacts.com/2008/10/30/comp...ple-variables/ I don't know if you want this info for you to feel better or a family member but it is a lot more complicated then just a percentage. Don't them them induce or augment you and rupture is A LOT less likely. Please read-http://vbacfacts.com/vbac/ " There are a few things to consider in terms of VBAC – type of scar, labor induction, and types of uterine rupture....
Does anyone know the chance of a uterine rupture after 2 c-sections. I can only find the percent for one prior c-section. Thanks, Lisa