or Connect

Posts by Birdie B.

What a cutie! My Meadow weighed the exact same at birth - she was a tiny peanut!  Wishing you an easy recovery and sweet babymoon.
It's exciting to be getting so close!!!  It's crazy hot here too, and I am hiding out inside.  Had a midwife appt this morning, and everything still looks great! No swelling, good weight, normal BP, measuring right on target, and baby is head down and LOW!   I am at the point where I am so easily annoyed by everything, and random comments from strangers irritate me to no end!  People always look at me and say "It's a boy right?" to which I derive great satisfaction...
Oh, I don't have childcare or a full-time maid - but I do have a 2 yr old who still naps!   We cuddle up every afternoon, and I ignore the dishes and pass out.  I don't know how I would make it through the day if I was still working full-time - how do you moms do it??  
Eeeek! That sounds promising!  Keep us updated!! I'm dying for some birth stories here!   I'm glad to hear that having to poop all the time is a normal thing; I am so ambivalent about labor right now, but I am gld to know my body is doing something.  Baby has definitely dropped, and I'm feeling pressure all the time.  I'm also unbelievably exhausted - I have to take a nap every day. I can barely make it until 2pm.  Is this normal?
What a cool clock!   I have finally taken pictures of the stuff I've been making - it's not much compared to some of you, but I'm really stoked about it!   The bird mobile   Knits   Some applique'd onesies!
I'm glad these are normal! They have been driving me crazy for the last few weeks. I don't remember having them with my first, but this baby is a serious kicker!  I feel like the inside of my ribs are all bruised from some of her kicks!
I'm all over it! I stocked my freezer with 13 meals this weekend!  I did the crockpot meals that mentioned earlier in the DDC somewhere - basically I just chopped up a bunch of meat, veggies and spices and put it in gallon bags. I'll be able to just put one in the crockpot and cook it all day and have dinner without any work.   I don't have enough room in my freezer to do casseroles, plus they take so much more time to prepare. It was pretty easy to assemble all the...
Mareseatoats - I have that same dress! It's one of the only things that still fits me!
Ah, I can't believe how close we are getting!!! I think baby girl has dropped, although she is still really wiggly in there. Hopefully she's still vertex!  I am so emotional all the time, I really don't know if I am ready for the birth and all the changes that will come after.  I haven't done any mental preparations or meditations on birth and how to deal with fear and pain. I really hope I can get some time alone to work through some of my fears and get to a better...
Ha! you are so lucky! I wish this would happen for me