or Connect

Posts by Birdie B.

OMG Jenna - I just posted this same question on the Nov. board! I am only 5 weeks, and the lack of period and multiple positive tests have confirmed the pregnancy, but I don't feel any different! This is my first pg, so I don't know what to expect. It's a little scary that I can't tell I'm pregnant. Other than tender breasts and very minor cramps/pressure in the area of my uterus, I have no other symptoms! I just wanted to say that I feel you on this, and I hope others...
Patchfire! That is pretty crummy that people can't keep their mouth shut! We haven't told anyone yet for that precise reason. I know that as soon as I tell one person, everyone will know. I"m 5 weeks, too, and we want to tell our families first. It still doesn't seem real to me! I guess I need a little reassurance - this is my first pregnancy and I don't feel ANY different.: I missed my period and have had several positive tests, but I can't physically tell that I'm pg...
Hi everybody! Thanks for the smiley parades! I love them! ((((((((Jaime and JSMa)))))))))) I hope you get some answers soon.
Name: Courtney Screen Name: Birdie B. Age: 25 Other Children: none yet Due Date: early November Where do you live: Florida A brief intro: ie, partner, breastfeeding and birth choices, other things going on in life, work, school, etc.: I've been married 2.5 years now, and I'm so excited to be having our first baby! I want to have the baby either at home or in our local birth center with midwives. I plan to stay at home once the babe is born and breastfeed, cosleep and...
Good morning ladies! I tested this morning, and this is what I saw! I had some light spotting over the last 3 days, and was sure AF was here. But the spotting never got heavy, and finally I had to test and see what was going on! I can't believe it! I am in shock right now! But I truly hope that every one of you gets the baby you've been waiting for! You're such a wonderful group of people, I can't thank you enough! Ok, I'm going to go freak out now!!!:
Hi ladies! I just wanted to share this with you: BFP Just got it this morning! I can't believe it! think I'm going to go buy some more tests b/c that was the last one in the house! What do I do now???
Cori, I thought it was CD 2 or 3, because of the spotting. AF usually arrives on CD 30, and today is day 32. I'm officially late, according to my normal cycles.
Can I be moved to BFP? After I posted yesterday about my light spotting I decided to test this morning. The spotting was very light, and today AF is officially late. So I woke up and POAS... this is what happened! I'm in shock...I can't quite believe it yet...
I can't believe it...I got a BFP this morning!!!! I thought I was starting my period a couple days ago, I was so depressed! But it was just a little spotting, nothing more. Finally, today AF is officially late, so I POAS and... this is what I saw! I'm in shock...Should I take another one? Can I really believe this? I can't quite get my head around it yet...
Congratulations Patchfire!! I have a question, oh wise women of MDC! So, AF was due yesterday. 3 days ago (thursday) I had a little bit of brown spotting. Friday there was a little more of it, but very light. Yesterday - NOTHING. Today, there's a little bit more light brownish spotting. What the heck is going on??? I am not charting right now, I was planning to start this cycle. But I don't know if I count this as my period since it's barely anything. Can anyone help...