or Connect

Posts by spookyblue

It just passed in the Senate! It's expected to be signed into law soon!   http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/41256021750/?notif_t=group_activity
That's wonderful to hear! Congratulations!
Thanks for the responses, everyone! I'm looking into classes at the YMCA and I couldn't have been more pleased. No 20 minute circle times, 2 hours of running around a day, more play options...This is exactly what my daughter needs, so I'll see how it goes :)
My 3 year old DD just completed a summer program at a college-run preschool. She loves it there, but the the teacher mentioned that we would definitely want to try something less structured, especially since they didn't go outdoors that often in the winter (which is her favorite activity). DD is very energetic and loves playing with the other children, but has some trouble sitting still long enough for things like singalong and story time and unfortunately, the child to...
That's rough, I'm sorry you're going through this :(. Sheesh, people can be so judgemental! As long as he's not asking for milk when he's 30, who cares?
Hi Ana!   I also had my daughter there in '08 and yes, they do take BCBS. Since the they're owned by Beverly Hospital, all the billing goes through them. So if Beverly Hospital is in your network, so is the NSBC.
Last I heard, the midwives at the North Shore Birth Center will attend, but only in the hospital.
FINALLY. I don't think we'll see immediate changes, but it's a step in the right direction.
That's what I thought. DH was a chunk-face at her age, too (she's 27 mos) and I'm sensing that she'll take more after him . I just love her little rolls and chubby cheeks and want to enjoy them in case she grows out of it and ends up being tall and skinny like me
My daughter recently had a pedi app't and everything looked perfect...except that she was in the 90th percentile for her weight when you factored in her height (34.5", 29.9 lbs). So, now she's considered overweight . What really stumps me is that her eating habits aren't even consistent with it. While they did mention she might just be due for a growth spurt, she has always been in the 30 % for her height... 1) I feed her the right foods, measure out toddler-sized...