or Connect

Posts by Neuromancer

Agreed!  
100% natural homebirth -- despite the fact that he was a surprise footling breech!   ETA: I feel sad when I talk to women who sound apologetic about interventions.  I just want everyone to know her options and get to choose (as much as possible, given the situation).  I don't think 100% natural is right for all mothers, for all babies, and in all circumstances.  I'm only "sorry" for a woman who had an epidural (etc.) if it was forced on her (or she was pressured) or...
Wow! What a story!  Congratulations!!
I don't know how much weight I gained, as I didn't weigh myself in the week or two before I gave birth (and my midwife never weighed me), but I'm 5 weeks postpartum and ready to start exercising again to try to flatten this belly a little bit (I don't expect it to be "flat," though, as it wasn't before the birth!).   But I'm close to my pre-pregnancy weight through giving birth and breastfeeding.  I'd like to lose a few more and really tone up.   I'm actually a lot...
I'm so glad to see this!  Congratulations!  She looks so sweet, and the name is lovely, too.   I'm glad to hear you had such a good experience at the hospital.    Keep taking those naps!
Welcome, Elijah!  And congratulations to you!
Congratulations on baby Ronan, ACDmama!
  Interesting.  Kellymom was where I got the idea.   http://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/fast-letdown.html    
Congratulations on your little girl!
Whoa!  Spinning!  Congratulations.  :)