or Connect

Posts by mrspineau

I think its totally bizarre. And no, if I were to die I would NOT want a man to nurse my baby nor would I want another woman to either. It just seems totally strange to me. I don't think that it is "sexist" at all... what is wrong with one sex being different than the other? I don't want to be like a man, and I certainly don't want my husband to want to be like a woman either! I am quite happy with the way things are.
Well, today has only just begun so I will say what I did yesterday: all my laundry washed the throws on the couch and loveseat cleaned the windows vacuumed and scrubbed the floors (I even went around the edges with a toothbrush!) vacuumed and wiped out all the drawers and cupboards vacuumed the livingroom furniture wiped down kitchen cabinets cleaned both bathrooms re-folded all of the clothes in our dresser ironed a bunch of stuff dealt with a big waxy mess...
I think that its a shop for people under 20. JMO. Of course you can shop where ever you like, but the atmosphere and the clothing there are quite "teenagerish".
I agree. Tantrums are a part of child development, but they dont have to last very long if you handle them properly. You just have to be extremely consistent. Dont say anything unless you are prepared and willing to follow through.
I used to be so overwhelmed with all of my housework. But then I made myself a schedule. First I did a major declutter-and-clean, even got a dumpster to throw things away that I didnt use, want, or have space for. Then after that, I went room by room and cleaned everything from top to bottom. I cleaned out the light fixtures first, then I cleaned off counters and surfaces, then everything on the surfaces, then the toilets and bathtubs, and then the floors. The...
Well, I also have a lot of odds and ends. What I do is divide things up like this: Cupboards: #1 has glasses and mugs #2 has plates, bowls, and saucers #3 has three shelves. One shelf is for baking dishes, like mixing bowls and cake pans, one shelf is for casserole dishes, and the top shelf is for serving dishes #4 has cookie sheets, pizza pans, and anything metal and flat #5 has frying pans and pots and pans, and also small appliances that are too big to...
I found the coolest way to fold underwear on the net.... its hard to explain so search google if you are interested. I always fold it! I am kind of obsessive about folding things perfectly. It is just so nice to open a drawer and see everything perfectly laid out or open a closet and see things neatly stacked. And really, it doesn't take very long. There is also a neat way of folding T-shirts that I found on the net too. I think it's called the Japanese fold? It's...