Health and Safety
“I received Sophie as a gift at my baby shower. I am highly allergic to latex, an allergy that was developed as an adult from repeated exposure to latex (wearing latex gloves at work). I noticed my arms were itching after handling Sophie. I went online and discovered the natural rubber this toy is made from is LATEX! The last thing I want is for my infant to develop a latex allergy from repeat...” --ColePate
Dex Products 2-In-1 Safety Gate The Dex Products 2-In1 Safety Gate works well in any part of the house. It is just as effective at the top of the steps as it is in the doorway. One of the great features about the gate is its versatility. It is also extra tall! The 2-In-1 Safety Gate measures in at 3 feet tall. It prevents children and pets from getting into unwanted rooms. The gate is self...