Pros: fit chub lub, extra snaps for toddlers, cute colors
Cons: extra snaps + skinny baby = *sniff* not for me
DH flat out refused to change prefold/wrap diapers unless absolutely necessary, and the extra paper pile just kept growing. So I bought a few of these to try. My friend has the world's chubbiest babies, and she swore by Fuzzibunz.
- fit chubby baby legs perfectly
- pocket is spacious for stuffing at night
- three snaps stay on for toddlers
- OS system means no sizes to keep track of
- sturdy materials, hold up well over time
- can resell on the used market, even more savings from cloth diapers!
-can take awhile to change with twelve snaps to undo each time
-pocket stuffing isn't quite as easy as AIO
-my baby has skinny widdle cutie legs
In the end, DH vetoed the extra snaps. Velcro was easier for him to use at night. And my stash of these is in storage until I get a chub-a-lub baby. Meanwhile, my skinny leg babies have both leaked out of this, so its a no for us.