Pros: smells good, non toxic, conditioning, and easy to use.
Cons: had to leave in overnight, can be messy.
i used this on 3 kids with varying levels of infestation. we have been having a tough time in my community with them. we have a pesticide resistant kind going around. my step-daughter (lives with us) had her half sister over and she gave them to us. we tried everything else for months. permetherin cream, olive oil soaks, just picking out, etc. nothing got rid of them. we would find new bugs the next day. i was washing sheets and pilows everyday. everything i could think of. i even bought the permetherin spray for the mattresses. i was out of my mind trying to get rid of them. so then i bought this stuff. frist i treated my 2 daughters. i lathered up their hair and popped on the...(read more)