Cons: unknown chemicals
As a mom headed back to work full time, I received these as a shower gift. I just want to type up for you what it says on the packets:
"Wipe surface with towelette. Intended for use after pumping. If used immediately before pumping, rinse with water after wiping or allow 10 minutes to dry."
Though labeled as "unscented. Alcohol and bleach free." these still make me pause. If they're ok for use on a pump, why the warning to wait? And will whatever is bad in them really completely evaporate in 10 minutes??
I have used them in a pinch from time to time and my experience is this-- they're no better than water and a tissue. They don't do a very good job of removing dried-on milk and they sort of just push things around. Whenever I can I use just water and then wipe down. When I can't, I sometimes use these... but usually I'll just wait and wash later.