or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Organize & Declutter › How About Another "Pictures of Clean, Clear Space" Thread?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How About Another "Pictures of Clean, Clear Space" Thread? - Page 4

post #61 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurobin View Post
I aim for clean and clear. It's not always quite there but hey, it's real life. I feel warm and cozy here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2382733...7612170505819/
Everything looks great I have the same rug you do!(the one you have in your dining room)
post #62 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurobin View Post
I aim for clean and clear. It's not always quite there but hey, it's real life. I feel warm and cozy here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2382733...7612170505819/
Ooh, lovely space, very much my style.
post #63 of 75
All the houses are so pretty!!!!!:
post #64 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwonamesalike View Post
Here are a few from our living room. I'll post more when I have some time.

http://flickr.com/photos/33919766@N0...7612536176392/
Love your house!
post #65 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurobin View Post
I aim for clean and clear. It's not always quite there but hey, it's real life. I feel warm and cozy here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2382733...7612170505819/
I love your home! It really does have a wonderful warm, cozy, comfortable feel. It's very pretty, and I love the colours of your wood floors and trim.
post #66 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by slsurface View Post
Love your house!
Thank you. We do too.
post #67 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer's Wife View Post
so, I walked around my home today to take pictures of clean and clear spaces... as a result I am not yet sharing images of: my children's bedrooms, my living room, garage (baaad!), backyard, laundry room and certainly not my own closet. ok so none of the closets besides the vacuum one

I plan to upload more tomorrow, after I have cleaned and organized because my IL's are coming for a visit (uh, tomorrow).

anyhow, here's (parts) of my home we have not decorated or hung up pictures yet, nor do we have much furniture except in the living room, and that is a disaster ATM!
I was looking at your pics and had to come back here and see where you are, because I recognize your mountains!

Howdy, neighbor! I'm looking at the Sandias out my window right now.
post #68 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by UptownZoo View Post
I was looking at your pics and had to come back here and see where you are, because I recognize your mountains!

Howdy, neighbor! I'm looking at the Sandias out my window right now.
aw, neat! Hi

I just love the Sandia's sooo much. The view is gorgeous and makes me never want to leave NM. And how funny that you recognized the mountains since it wasn't the best pic -- it was cloudy that day so the tops weren't very visable.

This reminds me I never finished uploading more pics to photobucket. I should do that now that my house is clean and organized... even the kids' bedrooms (for once)
post #69 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer's Wife View Post
aw, neat! Hi

I just love the Sandia's sooo much. The view is gorgeous and makes me never want to leave NM. And how funny that you recognized the mountains since it wasn't the best pic -- it was cloudy that day so the tops weren't very visable.

This reminds me I never finished uploading more pics to photobucket. I should do that now that my house is clean and organized... even the kids' bedrooms (for once)
Oh, ditto! I love "my" mountains. Are you on the west side? It looks like it from the pic, but I never go out there, so what do I know? I'm in the far northeast, almost in the foothills, which is really nice except that from this close all the radio towers and the solar farm are VERY visible, which kinda diminishes the beauty IYKWIM.

If all these folks from the mid-west could see my kids playing outside in nothing but sweatshirts under a sky that's bright blue from horizon to horizon, wouldn't they just cry?
post #70 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by UptownZoo View Post
Oh, ditto! I love "my" mountains. Are you on the west side? It looks like it from the pic, but I never go out there, so what do I know? I'm in the far northeast, almost in the foothills, which is really nice except that from this close all the radio towers and the solar farm are VERY visible, which kinda diminishes the beauty IYKWIM.

If all these folks from the mid-west could see my kids playing outside in nothing but sweatshirts under a sky that's bright blue from horizon to horizon, wouldn't they just cry?
oh, then you have a different but still amazing (and closer ) view. DH works in ABQ but we live in Rio Rancho, so definitely the west side of the rio.

yeah, my kiddo was playing on the swingset earlier with a light jacket on. LOVE the weather here (we moved a yr ago from Denver and the winters there are coooold)
post #71 of 75
Posted a few more pictures of our home.

http://flickr.com/photos/33919766@N0...7612536176392/


What I'm not showing you...the mound of laundry in the laundry room and the pile of clothes to be sorted for Goodwill on the guest bed.
post #72 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwonamesalike View Post
Posted a few more pictures of our home.

http://flickr.com/photos/33919766@N0...7612536176392/
Um, when can I move in?
post #73 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyyrah View Post
Um, when can I move in?
If you'll do my laundry on a regular basis you can move in anytime.
post #74 of 75
sub
post #75 of 75
Subbing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Organize & Declutter
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Organize & Declutter › How About Another "Pictures of Clean, Clear Space" Thread?