or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What they look like now - Page 2

post #21 of 138
Oh Maggie! That pic with the brothers is so priceless. I love their matching jammies. Also, Keir's sweater is really cute. Who made it? The pattern is awesome.
post #22 of 138
Jenn, Hazel is so cute, she looks so much like you!

And Maggie, that pic of your boys is def a keeper. :
post #23 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanurse View Post
Oh Maggie! That pic with the brothers is so priceless. I love their matching jammies. Also, Keir's sweater is really cute. Who made it? The pattern is awesome.
Thanks so much!!! It's actually a one piece outfit from old navy if you can believe it...but it's from a couple of years ago...my SIL bought it for her daughter.
post #24 of 138
Oh, sorry! I was logged in when I [posted, but my computer did one of it's spontaneous reboots. . .

I'm logged in again, now!


Everyone's babies are so healthy looking!
post #25 of 138
such cuties! i have a lot of pics at my blog of my chunker-15 lbs and he'll be 8 weeks on monday!
post #26 of 138
Here's Ally Rae's new website! I just put it together last week. It's an awesome site if you're looking for a great way to show off your LO and even keep a sort of blog (they call it a journal).
post #27 of 138
here are some pics of claire at 6 weeks - she was 9 1/2 lbs at last weigh-in.

6 weeks
6 weeks2
6 weeks3

the smiles are just the best! now i can't wait to read the whole thread and see everyone's babes!!
post #28 of 138
Tara I love the photo of Ally sticking out her tongue! I'm having so much fun looking at everyone's pictures!
Lol, jlbaby, that first picture is awesome
post #29 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah.astrid View Post
Okay - so my guy smiles quite a bit, but absolutely NOT for the camera - I don't know what it is, but the second I turn the camera on him, it's like he ate a lemon.
OMG, you probably don't think it's funny, but this made me laugh!! my son used to be like this also! couldn't get a decent picture to save our lives. your DS will probably turn out to be a total ham!

i am having such a great time looking at all the pics too!
post #30 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlea View Post
such cuties! i have a lot of pics at my blog of my chunker-15 lbs and he'll be 8 weeks on monday!
What a big, jolly guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
Here's Ally Rae's new website! I just put it together last week. It's an awesome site if you're looking for a great way to show off your LO and even keep a sort of blog (they call it a journal).
Her tongue out is awesome. I think she looks a lot like her mama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbaby View Post
here are some pics of claire at 6 weeks - she was 9 1/2 lbs at last weigh-in.

6 weeks

6 weeks2
6 weeks3

the smiles are just the best! now i can't wait to read the whole thread and see everyone's babes!!
Claire's grin is adorable. Will she be a redhead?
post #31 of 138
Can I share some more?
Big Smiles!

Self portrait with my girls

Triumph!
The last shot being one we are quite proud of...Lilith had significant torticollis and we've been working on it for the past few weeks. That picture shows how much progress we've made...she is now holding her head straight! Hoorah!
post #32 of 138
these babies are so precious!

i wish this was also a local group and we could meet for playdates.

Miles at 6.5 weeks:

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile....53&id=40510838

7 weeks:

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile....10&id=40510838

anyone else just want to bite and squeeze their LO all day?!

eta: if anyone else is on FB, friend me!!
post #33 of 138
mama.rye~ Oh my! Miles is a cutie!! Can we just arrange a marriage between him and Iris right now?!?

I agree about a playdate. Next time my fam comes to Wilmington we'll have to get together!
post #34 of 138
Here are a few from Thanksgiving, one from Halloween (just cuz its cute lol) and one of the times I was able to catch a smile on camera!

Halloween

Mommy Thanksgiving

Daddy Thanksgiving

Baby Smiles (or Smirks)
post #35 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama.rye View Post
anyone else just want to bite and squeeze their LO all day?!

eta: if anyone else is on FB, friend me!!

Oh absolutely...and it doesn't stop as they get older....I often hear "mommy, you can't just kiss me all day! " from my three year old.....

I just want to munch them up.
post #36 of 138
Everyones babies are so beautiful!
post #37 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by birthdancedoula View Post
mama.rye~ Oh my! Miles is a cutie!! Can we just arrange a marriage between him and Iris right now?!?

I agree about a playdate. Next time my fam comes to Wilmington we'll have to get together!
bdd - your whole family is stunning!! yes- miles and iris should, at the very least, go on a date!! she's an old soul, eh? her eyes speak volumes in your sig pic,,,

where do you live that you visit ilm?
post #38 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama.rye View Post
bdd - your whole family is stunning!! yes- miles and iris should, at the very least, go on a date!! she's an old soul, eh? her eyes speak volumes in your sig pic,,,

where do you live that you visit ilm?
Aww, thanks! I'm kind of partial to them myself!!

We live in Chapel Hill. Dh is a surf bum and when we moved away from Kitty Hawk a couple of years ago we now go to Wilmington so he can get his fix b/c its a heck of a lot closer than the northern obx. The pic in my sig of all of my babes was taken last month in Wrightsville.
post #39 of 138
I ditto Mama Rye!

Friend me too! Mama, I friended you!

Jaclyn Schultz
post #40 of 138
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: October 2008