I am to both the latex and the non-latex polyurethane ones. The same thing happens inside as outside- bleeding slit-shaped eruptions and itchiness. I am being treated for a chronic illness, and in-so-doing, my liver and adrenals are being strengthened. I've since not had this happen to my hands when I unknowingly grab something with an elastic, or when a child came up and put a balloon on my cheek, unexpectedly. My peanut allergy is far less severe too; instead of near complete anaphylaxis, my sinuses swell a bit and my throat does too, but only enough to feel sore with no air blockage.
I have a stronger reaction to polyurethane currently (almost impossible to avoid unless I never leave our cabin!). It exhausts me in addition to the skin reactions.