post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
Hello! I'm new to the boards! I posted in another forum, and it was suggested I post here too.

So anyhow, my question is, I need a ped that is ok with no vaxing and more natural means of treating illneses. As mentioned in the title, I am in the GR area. I have a little while, since my baby is due in Feb. But I'd like to get this settled before I have my baby!