1. Is it a magical object? not really.
2. Is it smaller than a breadbox? yes
3. is it a common object? relatively
4. Does it belong to a Hogwarts student? yes ...
5. Does it belong to a student in Harry's year? yes ...
6. Is it Neville's toad, Trevor? no
7. Does it belong to a Griffendor? yes ...
8. Does it belong to more than one person? not exactly ...
9. Is there more then one of it? Yes.
10. Did Fred and George make it? no
11. is it a textbook? no
12. Is it some kind of publication, such as a newspaper or magazine? no
13. Is it an animal? no
14. is it school-related? as in academically or sports or having just to do with Hogwarts? I'm gonna have to say no, but only just barely.
15. Do they all belong to Gryffindors? ummmm.... I really don't know how to answer this one... they start out that way... sort of.
16. The DA coins? no
17. so....do they belong to other Houses' students as well as Gryffindors? no
18. Ok, did it belong to Harry? no
hint: they only ever belong to one student.
hint 2: the first one was hand made.